Chapter 15 - Heart-breaking news!

Start from the beginning

Arnav felt relieved now.

"Is that all? I can share with you everything about Khushi.. You'll be easily able to impress her.." Lavanya offered to help.

"That's all.. I'll get to know about her from her only!" Arnav smirked.

Lavanya nodded smiling, "Okay.."

"Thanks!" Arnav said genuinely.

"You're welcome.. If you need to know anything else, then tell me.." Lavanya said cheekily.

"I don't trust you that much! You're more by her side than mine!" Arnav smirked faking suspicious look to Lavanya.

Lavanya laughed.

"One more thing La.." Arnav said serious, "Does Shyam Jha knows that you're Khushi's friend? Has he ever seen you both together?"

"No.. He doesn't know about my personal life.. we didn't interact that much.." Lavanya said.

"That's why he let you go easily!" Arnav muttered to himself.

************************************************************************

Shantivan..
At night..

Khushi was playing snake and ladders with Aayu in the living room. 

Dai ma watched their game and was cheering for little Aayu who was learning the game from Khushi.

"Arnav beta has reached.." Dai ma said as soon as she saw Arnav walking in with his bag. 

He approached them and left his bag on the couch.

"What are you guys doing?" Arnav asked glancing at Khushi and Aayu. 

"We're playing snake and ladders.. Kushie is teaching me uncle.." Aayu said.

Arnav pulled his cheek from behind and kissed his head, "Very Good!"

He then approached Khushi and patted her head once in caring way. Then left upstairs to his room to freshen up and join them later.

Aayu copied his uncle and extended his hand to reach Khushi's head. He patted her head lovingly once with a cute smile adorning his lips.

Khushi was overwhelmed with the love she's been getting from Aayu and His uncle!

************************************************************************
Isha's room..

Arnav sat on the bed beside Isha, "I guess you cried all day, didn't eat anything and locked yourself in your room.."

Isha nodded her head, "It hurts..!"

"I know.. that's why I didn't came to console you that time.. I let you cry.. so that you take out all the pain inside you.. Now you'll feel light.. and perhaps more ready to accept the reality and move on.." Arnav said.

"That's true.. Strangely I'm feeling good.. after sharing my feelings to you.. after you cleared about your feelings to me.. It's like someone made me face the mirror.. and I realized what am I even doing.. forcing myself on you.. where's the old Isha gone? This is just not me.. I'm the kind of girl who make boys follow me.. not the other way around.."

Arnav chuckled softly at her last sentence, "True.."

Isha chuckled too, then glanced at him and smiled: Thank you!

"For what?" he shrugged.

"Because you handle the situation pretty well Mr. Raizada.. I really appreciate it that despite not loving me.. you understood my feelings, you understood what is it to be in my place.." Isha blinked her eyes.

"It's okay.. You don't need to thank me for this.." Arnav said.

"Should I say something?" Isha asked.

Arnav nodded.

"I don't know much about Khushi.. but I trust your choice.." she winked at him, "And you're really smart.. life is set with a woman who knows how to cook delicious dishes!"

Arnav chuckled, "You'll never change!"

Isha smiled, "Okay.. So I've decided to go back to London only.."

Arnav nodded.

"If you need for something, then just call me.. I'll come back in a blink of eyes.." Isha smiled.

Arnav hugged her, patting her back. He knew she was trying to look normal but deep inside she hasn't recovered from it yet. It will take time!

Isha hugged him back sobbing, she hide her face on his chest.

************************************************************************

At the garden side..

"Why are we here?" Khushi asked.

Arnav didn't reply to her just laid on the grass and gestured her to do the same. Khushi laid beside him and looked at him with a confused smile.

"This is one of my favorite things to do when I'm free.. Stargazing!" he said and pointed to the stars in the sky.

Khushi followed his gaze and looked up to the sky, "You know I consider the two stars that shine the most as my parents.. It feels like they're watching over me.."

"Where are them?" Arnav asked.

"There.. You see those two stars!" she pointed with her index finger.

"Hmm.." Arnav nodded, "I'll take this opportunity to apologize to uncle and aunty then.."

"Apologize? Why?" Khushi looked at him frowning.

"I'll have to leave their daughter for one week.." Arnav said. 

"Leave me? Where are you going Arnav?" Khushi asked, her heart skipped a beat.

"London.." Arnav said. 

"For one week?" she asked to confirm, her face fell. 

"Yeah.. business issues!" Arnav nodded.

"Do you even know how many seconds are there in seven days for me to count for you to come back?" she whispered in low and sad tone. 

"I know.. it's too much!" he whispered.

"It's okay.. Maths was my favorite subject.. I will count till you come back.." Khushi pouted.

Arnav chuckled.

"Aayu will now shift to NK's house till I come back.. Can you please take care of him there? I trust you.. I'm handing over my responsibilities for Aayu to you Khushi.." Arnav asked.

"Yes.. of course.. You don't need to ask me.. I'll always be there for Aayu.." Khushi nodded.

Arnav took out a chocolate bar from his pocket and unwrapped it for her, then handed it to her, "It is said that Chocolate makes women feel happy"

Khushi took it from his hand, "Especially when it's given by someone special to her!"

She took a bite of the chocolate and gazed at the stars.  Arnav smile staring at her.

"Won't you share?!" he teased her. 

"But you can't eat chocolates.." Khushi said raising her brows to him.

Arnav took a bite of her chocolate, "A little bit does no harm!"

Khushi smiled shyly. They stayed in silence for few minutes after that.

"When are you leaving?" Khushi broke the smile.

"Day after tomorrow.." Arnav replied.

"Will it be too much if I asked you to spend the day with me tomorrow?" Khushi bit her lips asking nervously.

"It will be too less!" he replied huskily.

Taste of Love! - COMPLETEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara