Kiss Me Again

Tay's POV:

I sat on the step of the door of the bus. I'd spent the last hour trying to get ready, which was nothing like me. Even before a show, I'd take at least 15 minutes to get ready. "Tay. You ready?" Alex appeared in front of me, wearing black pants and a Glamour Kills Tee. "Uh Yeah." He streched out a long tanned arm and pulled me to my feet.

We walked for awhile in silence, until we came across a small pizza place, tucked between a Hard Rock Cafe and an Unos. I could tell Alex was hungry by the way he walked ahead slightly infront of me.

"Yanno it's snack hour at Unos?" Alex asked, barely looking up from his menu. "Yeah I know. I liked this place better. It has a good vibe." I took a sip from my cola and picked up my menu. Alex sighed, "Whatcha getting?" I asked, fixing my brown eyes to his. "Dunno." Alex nervously rubbed rubbed the back of his neck and smiled weakly. I smirked, "Well, I'm getting steak, so ya better make your mind up before that sweaty guy takes our order." I glanced towards the waiter, a strand of ginger hair fell playfully across his forehead. He looked pretty good; if you didn't notice the dark sweat patches under his arms and around his back. "Hello Guys. Can I take your orders?" He asked, his voice sounded slightly robotic. "Uhh, yeah. I'll have Steak and Fries." I replied, my voice sounded whispery and high pitched. "I'll have the prawn salad." Alex collected my menu and passed it to the man. It was weird. I mean, usually the girl would have the lighter meal and the guy would have the heavier, but we didn't seem to be sterotypes.

"Hahahaaa. I can't believe that. Ahahahahaaaa!" Alex laughed at me, pushing the door to my tour bus open. "Hey! It's just a childhood fear..." I smirked, Alex's face was red from laughing. "Say it again! Tell me Taylor, what is your biggest fear?" He took my hand and sat me down on the couch. "...Garden Gnomes." I said, trying to keep a straight face. Alex burst out laughing again. "So Alex, what's your biggest fear?" I asked. He locked his fingers between mine. "Undead Cyborg Stripper Invasion." He mumbled as I burst out laughing. "Like that's ever gonna happen!" I smiled, running my left hand through his hair. "2012 is just 'round the order." Alex took both my left hand aswell and held it in his. "Better make the most of now then." I slowly leant in and pressed my lips against his, but was over-powered by his scent. "Oh Tay." He whispered, kissing my neck.