Jen Proposes to Leah

(Italics are Leahs thoughts/Flashbacks)

Jen & Leah we're going to Greece for their 2 year anniversary. Usually they'd go back to where they first met, but they decided they needed a break because work was hectic for both of them. Jen decided it would be a good to propose.

Jens POV

I'm so nervous for tonight, but I'm also excited. Everybody thinks Leah is gonna propose first cause she's basically "the man" in our relationship, but I'm gonna beat her to it. I've been very OCD about planning this whole thing, because she deserves perfection and I really wanna do this right. She's the love of my life and I love her so much.

We were staying in a small town called Mykonos, in a villa and it's fucking awesome. We were going to a restaurant called Naros Italian Cuisine, it was supposed to have good Mediterranean and Italian food.

I went through so many ideas before I settled on this one. It was basically a scavenger hunt but instead of only notes, there were gonna be pictures of all our firsts together. I hired someone to set it up for me while we were at dinner, I would've done it myself but I didn't want her to get suspicious. I woke so excited today, which isn't out of the ordinary, but I'm not a morning person and waking up before Leah was definitely unusual.

Flashback

I woke up and just laid there. I'm so scared, what if she says no. I don't know what I'll do if she says no, I'll cry that's for sure. What if it's too soon? It's only been 2 years. You know, I can't think like that, I'm gonna ask and she's gonna say yes.

I was so in my head that I didn't even realize she had woke up until she pinched my nipple.

"Bitch what the fuck? That shit hurt."
"Well you were so in head you didn't hear me calling you." she sassed.
"You could've gotten my attention in a nicer way." I pouted.
"What were you thinking about anyways?" She asked. Don't panic, just answer her without making yourself suspicious.
"You, I was thinking about you." That wasn't technically a lie, I was thinking about her.
"And what were you thinking about me?"
"I was thinking about how sexy you look naked."
"Oh really, well then why don't you show me."

End Flashback

We were on our way from the restaurant and my plan was to have Leah wait 10 minutes before coming in and then I'm gonna talk to her as she walks through the hall.

10 minutes later
Leahs POV

Jen sent me a text and told me to come in. I wonder what she's doing and why. Jen loves surprising people, so this could be anything.

"I know you're probably wondering what the fuck is going on, but for now just listen to me and it'll make sense in a little bit." She said.
"You're gonna take a walk down memory lane and I'm gonna guide you through it." Okay, seems easy enough. I looked at all the pictures hanging from the ceiling and smiled, this was so cute.

(It looks like this but the pictures are hanging down)