Things Changed

Neville never thought this day would 

come. He was pacing back and forth outside of his parents room.

As soon as they arrived Luna opened the box and gave it to the healer who walked into the room and closed the door.

"What if doesn't work" asked Neville.

Luna came in front of Neville making him stop pacing.

Luna gave Neville a dreamy smile.

"It will work Neville" she said smiling at him then looking at the door.

The Door opened, the healer stepped out smiling.

"Neville go meet your parents"said Katie Wood.

Neville ran to the door without tripping and open it, took breathe, walked in.

Katie handed then box to Luna saying their was a letter in their.

Katie left Luna standing their alone. The note was the same as the last ones but in the envelope their was a necklace.

Luna decided to look at the letter first while waiting for Neville.

She open the letter to see her mothers writing:

Dear Little Moon,

You did it, gave them the potion and it worked. I wish I was alive to see it.

I'm pretty sure if you you saw the necklace. It's from my great great great well, really great grandmother Rowena Ravenclaw. Yes you're descended from her.

She was pretty smart as you know. She helped invented so many things as the necklace. See not many people knew about Rowena as that in way she was Seer and knew that many people would die. She created a way to saved them.

I know who have been through a lot and many people had die because of the war, but sweetie you can bring the back.

On the necklace the words:

Salvus isti qui pereunt 

(Save the ones who are lost)

Qui pugnavit in proelio sumptus 

(Who fought in the battle that cost)

Qui admonerent dolorem sentire 

(Those who remind feel the pain)

Qui mortui dilexrunt revertentur 

( let those who died they loved come back again)

Go to the room of requirement think of all who should come back. 

Hold the necklace in your hands tightly and repeat the words in Latin seven times.

I wish you the best of luck, My Little Moon.

Love you,

Your Mother

Luna looked at the letter in shock and realized she was crying.

She quickly dried her tears as the thought of seeing her mom alive made her smile.

The door to Longbottoms Room.

Neville and his parents stepped out.

Neville ran up to me with a smile on her face.

"You look just like your Mom" she said

Luna smiled and hugged her and shower hands with Neville's dad.

They decided to go back to Hogwarts to have The Headmistress talk to Neville's Parents and Luna to the room of requirement.

Luna decided to let them talked to Headmisstress as they got to Hogwarts. So Luna decided to go to the Room of Requirement. She skipped out of the room with a smile on her face and then turn to the run but slowed down when she didn't see were she was going and bumped into Harry Potter.

"Sorry Harry" said Luna in her dreamy voice.

"Wheres the fire" asked Harry Potter, who looked at Luna with one eyebrow raised.

Luna wanted to tell him but wanted it to be surpise. So Luna decided to tell him but made him figure it out.

"I have something that can change everything, one thought repeated makes awakaning, lives that we lost will soon come back, this is my promise you will see them again" said Luna with smile. She love riddes, and saying them. She skipped away from Harry before he could say anything and finally made her way to the room of requirement.

------

"Wait what did Luna say again" asked Hermione. Harry repeated it to her, Ron, and Ginny.

They thought for moment. Hermione stood up  in flash.

"We have to go to the room of requirement" she said and took off running leaving shocked trio behind her. They stood up and ran after her bumping into the George Weasley and explaing that to him.

George retaking his 7th year again. He didn't mind really, on week days went to the Joke Shop but he wanted to do this.

He followed the rest of the group.

They finally made it to the room of requirement, the door open and they saw Luna staying in the middle of the room smiling, but she wasn't alone