Chapter Three: Wanting Bad and Getting Tempted

Start from the beginning

He brings down his face to the crook of my neck and sinks his teeth into my skin. I moan at the sensation of his touch, and the feeling of the butterflies returns. I want to push him away, but a part of me is enjoying this and he's making me weak. Like I have no physical strength to push him away. I can hear his breathing and feel his breaths running around my skin. "I don't like being told what to do, Kasey." He mutters, and the way my name escapes his lips makes me wants to throw my head back and give in. Why can't I just give in again?

"Dean," I whisper, breathless from his touch and how he's making me feel. He kisses my neck again, the same spot where he was biting a few seconds ago and brings down one his hands. Gently, but with a nice grip, he chokes me and with his other hand pulls my body closer to his.

"When I'm done with you, those perfect lips of yours will be shaking." He groans. "Let's go back upstairs." I've lost all ability to think, to see, to hear. I'm just focused on the warmth of his body and the grip of his hand. I can't remember the last time I had sex was. A few years ago maybe but I am craving it bad and he is making me eat my own words. I am horny.

Maybe just one time with him won't be bad? No.

He brings his moist lips over to mine and runs his tongue around, still choking me. When his lips press against mine, my lady friend downstairs clenches and I can feel myself becoming wet. "You like it rough don't you?" He groans seductively as he tightens his grip.

And then just as abruptly as this moment began, it ends when someone opens their apartment door. Hastily, I push Dean away and hurry down the stairs completely embarrassed. I even feel my cheeks heat up as I rush down. 

Everyone in this building knows Dean and how he is with the girls he brings around, I don't want them thinking he has me wrapped around him as well. I'm not that easy. Not that horny either. Okay, maybe I am that horny but not that that horny. And he's making me feel like I am. I can't be around him any longer.

I still feel like I'm swooning over him but the better half of me has taken her strength back. "So where we going again? And by the way, we're taking my Jeep." I hear him say.

Having his fine muscles around to help me carry the groceries wouldn't be so bad, but after what just happened in there I don't want to see him. I can't be around him, he's breaking my strength and every time he pulls something off like that he makes me feel more fragile, and weaker to his touch. Making me crave more of him.

I don't want bad. I want good.

And Dean is... Dangerously bad.

I ignore him and storm through the rusty building door. "Kasey!" He calls, but that's before the door slams shut behind me. It wasn't intentionally, the door is just jacked up. Part of me hopes he's still chasing behind me but then again, that's the side he's making weak. The side he's making crave his touch and his manhood. I'm still holding strong.

I can't just let him into my pants—I want to wait till I have something serious with someone. I want it to mean something again. I've only ever been with Jace and it was rushed, and sometimes Adam Levine, but... This time I want it to be special.

I want love and—before I can even finish my thought, yet again it's cut in half because of Dean. My body is whisked off the ground and suddenly I'm being thrown over his shoulder. I know it's him because I recognize how rough and big his hands are . "You seriously think I'm going to give up on you, huh?" he asks.

"Put me down!" I half yell through soft giggles, gently hitting his back and wagging my feet. "C'mon, this is kidnapping."

I like how one minute he can be so tempting and sexy, and the next be playful with no effort.