•°♡hσmε♡°•

time skip-3 months later
      ♡°≈-----------------♡-------------------≈°♡

       "Are you sure you want this? We don't have to go all the way.."

       "I know what I want, sweetie..I want to be with you forever, and I think I can go through this, besides..even if I'm not ready, we have a safe word."

       "Alright..but if it begins to be too much for you, just tell me, okay?"

       "Okay.."

                 time skip-10 months later
      ♡°≈-----------------♡-------------------≈°♡

       "It's weird.."

       "What is?"

      "..I mean, I know it's been months ever since, but..its just kinda weird knowing I'm now like you.."

       "A demons genes can be given through several activities, so it was given! Ta-da! You don't have such amazing things as me, but that's alright-"

       "Not helping, Bill!"

       "Kidding! I'm kidding! Anyways, don't focus on it, just see it as a way to be with me and not having to say goodbye."

      "Hehe..I guess you're right."

                Time skip-23 years later
     ♡°≈-----------------♡-------------------≈°♡

       "Bill!"

       "What?! Is the bed on fire again?! Is it the squirrels?!"

       "What?- No! It's just you've been busy a lot with all those deals and my cuddle energy is dying! I-I..we need cuddle hours again!"

       "I-..Jesus Christ, Pinetree..fine, fine! We'll cuddle, just wait for a minute, I need to deal with one more deal.."

       "Oh, wait! Lemme come, c'mon! I wanna see what new things are happening!"

       "..fuck, you know I can't say no to you. Fine, just be careful, and don't go running around and talking to almost anyone crying, last time that happened that weird cult was questioning me too much!"

       "I can't make any promises, sweetie!"

                 Time skip-5 months later
       ♡°≈-----------------♡-------------------≈°♡

       "..Bill?"

       "Yes, Dipper?"

       "Oh- nothing! I just wanted to hear you again.."

       "Pinetree, it's literally three in the fucking morning, please go to sleep, I'm begging you-"

       "Alright, alright..goodnight, sweetie..I'm thinking about going to the woods, tomorrow to find frogs, wanna come?"

       "I have no idea if Gravity Falls even have any frogs, but sure."

                                   Present
       ♡°≈-----------------♡-------------------≈°♡

                                         ♡

                                         ♡