After 3 months
Now Abir is almost always busy in his NGO works as work load has increased. But he never fails to give time to his family. When he had more work load then everybody used to help him to finish his work on time so that they can spend more time with him.

His relation with everybody has now progressed more, even with meenakshi. One more thing has changed....he has started growing his hairs and now he has his long, silky, shiny, puffy hairs back.

Abir and Pooja have become very good friends in last 3 months as they started spending more time with each other due to work

Pooja loves to spend time with abir so whenever she comes to India, she used to spend time with him. As she is more talkative, she has told everything about her personal life to him and abir used to listen to her and cracks jokes about her.

But whenever Pooja starts to talk, abir used to get lost in his own imagination thinking about Mishti in place of her. He used to give reactions imagining Mishti until she snaps her finger to gain his attention.

Pooja had started liking him more but she didn't knew about his personal life. Although Pooja had shared everything with him but he had never talked about his personal life. So today Pooja wants him to share about his personal life.

Pooja: Abir tum mere baare me sab jaante ho kyuki maine tumhe bataya hai but tumne kabhi apne personal life ke baare me nhi bataya...

Abir: tum khud kitna bak-bak krti ho...dusro ko bolne ka time dogi toh bolenge na...(in sarcastic way)

Pooja: very bad abir..( in fake anger )

Abir: sorry main majak kar raha tha...Toh tum mere baare me janna chahati ho??

Pooja: haa...(excitingly)

Abir: pucho kya puchna hai tumhe...( While doing his work )

Pooja: Abir kya tumne kabhi kisise Pyaar kiya hai??
(Hearing this abir got drown in his memory lane thinking about Mishti)

Pooja: Abir kya tumne kabhi kisise Pyaar kiya hai??(Hearing this abir got drown in his memory lane thinking about Mishti)

Pooja: (snapping her finger ) tum har baar kaha kho jate ho abir?? Batao na kya tumne kabhi kisise Pyaar kiya hai??

Abir: haa...kiya hai (Pooja felt little sad )