"Excuse me? " I asked in a tone that I thought was pretty soft and welcoming but as a response he just flinched and looked down at my feet. Wow I should really work on my tone. Joon always says I sound way to intimidating to be somebody my height.

Walking closer I asked "aren't you a little to young to be in a bar?" The irony. I'm only 18. Awaiting an answer he finally lifts up his face to speak.

"C-cold outside" now that I have a good look at his face he is beautiful. Pink fluffy hair that looks like it would be soft to touch. Beautiful brown eyes that stare into your souls — but not it an uncomfortable way. A cute button nose and big plushy lips that looked very kissable.

"How old are you" I asked hoping he was older than what I was thinking because if so I was a huge pedo and I can't have that

"17" he replied in a voice that sounded like honey. thank god. I'm not a pedo.

"Why were you out in the cold anyways?" I'm met with silence and his head dropped back to the floor. I guess he doesn't wanna talk about it.

"Well you should know we close in half an hour but you're welcome to sit here as long as you'd like. Would you like anything to drink?" he nodded his head not taking his eyes from the floor.

I walked back behind the counter to grab a tall glass of water with small ice cubes. As I'm about to bring it over to the table with the strawberry hair my phone vibrates. I check it and see it's from Hoseok

Hobi☀️⭐️🤩: yo yoongo boongo. Wanna get drinks later? Jin Hyung has been up my ass all night. Somebody pissed him off

                                          Me: sorry hobi I'm           stuck at work

I always dropped the glass of water when something- more like somebody softly started tapping my shoulder.

When I looked up I see it's the strawberry boy from the booth. I gave him a questioning look as to why he didn't wait for me to bring the water.

He whispers softly words I could barely hear. Be nice yoongi be patient he's obviously shy.
"Excuse me I'm sorry what was that I couldn't hear you"
"It's just that those woman over there were disturbing me and they were saying nasty things about you" he pouted after his sentence

I looked over to see Chaeyoung and the annoying girl from earlier eyeing me up. Disgusted I shouted a final call for drinks deciding it wouldn't hurt closing a little earlier. JOON wouldn't mind.

I slid the glass of water to the strawberry boy across the bar and watched as he just started at it.
"Soooo uhh what are you doing here kid" the boy made eye contact with me for a short second before quickly looking back down at his drink that he still hadn't touched. "I-I m not sure" he said with a small stutter
"Ok well I'm min yoongi by the way. "
He looked up at me getting ready to speak when a loud crashing noise made the both of us jump.

Looking over the girls dropped their glasses after drunkenly falling into eachother. Fuck no I am NOT paying for those. Before I could say anything the two of them sprinted out of the bar leaving me to clean up their mess. I just sighed and grabbed the broom and dustpan.

"I-I can help you with that" he said in a small voice more clear than anything else he has said tonight. I agreed and let him hold the dustpan for me. Giving him a small thank you afterwards.

"Well  I'll be closing up soon so you should get goin" he sadly nodded his head walking over to dump the glass shards into the garbage can in the process  his bracelet falling off his wrist and into the van with it.

"Oh no no NONONO. I need that" he said before reaching his hand onto the bin for his jewelry. "NO KID YOU'LL CUT-"
But my sentence was cut off my a scream and a bloody handed boy falling to the floor in a totally dramatic way and starting to sob.

I quickly rushed over and picked him off of the floor walking him to the sink and bringing his hand under the faucet but he only cried louder. I was starting to think that maybe he lied about his age cause he sure sounded like a 9 year old right about now until I saw it. His skin. On his hand. It was turning a soft.. blue?

———————————————————
Ok guys I started writing this book a long ass time ago but then a lot happened in my life that I can't even begin to explain and I'm sorry for making promises I could not keep. But here I am writing this story over again hoping I have improved and I can make this worth while