Chapter 1

YOONGI POV

It was a normal night in The bar I work at—joons hideaway—and as customers are slowly leaving I'm cleaning glasses out and praying for closing time to come sooner.

"Hey hottie" the annoying looking girl at the end of the bar said in a disgusting voice which I'm guessing she thought was seductive. I wanted to ignore her but seeing as this is my job I have to answer.

"Alright honey what do you want" her eyes lit up as she heard the name. What she doesn't understand is I call everybody that. All the people that come into this bar are just not important to me. So they are called 'honey'

"What does a strawberry hurricane taste like?" I resisted the urge to roll my eyes because she already is annoying me with the tone of her voice

"It's rum and strawberry fruit juice" it literally says it in the name. God this woman is getting in my nerves way to quickly.

"Hmmmm and what does your watermelon hurricane taste like" i already answered that questions

"Rum and watermelon fruit juice"

"What does beer taste like"

"Beer" I said in the most unamused and bored tone I could muster up hoping she would catch on that she was bother me when I could be working

"Mmm and what do you taste like" the last bit of patience I had was gone by now so I told her to either order something or get out. I rang up her vodka tonic and continued wiping glasses to put away for tomorrow.

It was times like this where I questioned why I had this job in the first place. But then I remember that I'm doing this for my dad. He's sick. Horribly ill and I need to make money to pay for his hospital bills. This was the only job that I could get which is surprising being as I was 16 when I was hired. But I'm pretty sure the boss is in some illegal shit anyways. But I'd do anything for my dad. I didn't grow up with a mother. I to this day don't know where she is or who she was and my dad said she was some druggy who decided to leave us for meth. But it didn't matter. He was all I needed.

"oPpA~~~" a Whiney drunk voice came from the doorway snapping me out of my thoughts.

I turned to it to see her. My ex. Chaeyoung. I turned away not wanting to deal with her right now. But duty calls, she sits at the bar and orders a blue Long Island. I made her drink and when I tried handing it to her she grabs me instead.

I put the drink down and yanked my arm back because she is not allowed to touch me anymore. I hate her and I don't want to ever have to speak to her again.

"Oppa I missed you why don't you talk to me anymore" she pouted. The answer was simple. She cheated on me. What did I expect dating an older woman. 17 years old at the time but I shouldn't known better.

"First of all Chaeyoung. I am not your oppa you're older than me. Second of all I didn't miss you at all so I'd appreciate if if you would leave "

she replied with a snarky comment along the lines of 'respect your noona' she doesn't deserve my respect. So I looked around trying to find anything I could possibly do to keep myself busy. Then I spotted a mop of soft pink hair in the booth in the corner.

I've never seen that person in here before. Letting my curiosity take control I waked I've to the man- or so I thought- this wasn't a man this was a small boy. He looks 13 at least. But he is super cute. Wait no come on yoongi you pedo. Get it together