"Let's go, let's go, let's go." I called as I headed towards the door, making Sofia laugh. I loved her laugh, she looked really cute when she laughed.

"Someone's excited." She retorted.

"Of course I am. I love going to amusement parks."

"Me too, Nialler. Let's get going so we'll be able to ride every ride." She linked her arm in mine as we headed towards the door.

A few minutes later we were at the parks' entrance and we couldn't believe it. There were only 20 other cars there, and we're talking about a big amusement park, not Disney level, but still pretty big and with killer roller coasters.

"Holy shit, it's so empty!" I exclaimed.

"I know, it's going to be great." Soph responded excitedly.

And we did indeed have a great time. We were able to ride any ride we wanted with minimal waiting. I did encounter a few fans, but only like 5 girls and they were all pretty polite. Soph offered to take our pictures and then they let us go our way. By mid afternoon we were a bit dizzy from all the roller coasters so we decided to cool down and head to the zoo. It wasn't really big but we could observe a few different animals and I loved it. When we felt better we headed back to the park and rode the few rides we were missing. After we were done, we headed back to town to walk around and have dinner at one of the local restaurants.

"Wow, this feels great!" I exclaimed as Soph and I walked back to our hotel after dinner.

"What?" She asked curiously.

"This. Being able to walk around town without any interruptions, just like everyone else. I haven't been able to do it in a while." I stopped on my tracks and turned to hug Sofia right then and there. "Thank you for this babe." I whispered as I picked her up from the ground.

"No problem baby. I'm so glad you like it, and that you're able to live life like any other person. It makes me really happy."

"It makes me really happy too. And I'm glad I got to share that experience with you." And as soon as the words left my mouth she planted a kiss on my lips. It was a short tender kiss, but it felt amazing nonetheless. I was seriously head over heels for her.

~2 days later ~

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

Our time here has come to an end, we had an amazing trip. Yesterday Niall and I went golfing, since it was his birthday trip and I know how much he loves it. So of course I had to take him. It mostly consisted of me watching him play and him explaining to me how it all works. I think I can now cover the basics, but that's about it. After spending all morning golfing, we decided to pamper ourselves and spent the afternoon in the spa. Niall told me how much he had needed it and that it had been a great stress reliever. So he could go back on tour stress free. We're now headed back to New York since our flights leave in 5 hours. Niall was able to get a flight that departed 30 minutes later than mine, so that we would be able to spend every possible minute together.

"I'll miss you so much." I spoke as I hugged Niall. It was time for me to leave for my gate. We were lounging in one of the private lounges reserved for celebrities. The lounge was something else, it was pretty luxurious and private. I was in awe when we got here and took a look at everything, while Niall laughed at me because he was used to this life. But I wasn't, so I had to seize the opportunity and explore everything while I could.

"Me too baby." Niall replied as he hugged me tight. I didn't want to let go. I hated goodbyes, they were the worst part of being in a long distance relationship. "But I promise I'll see you next month."

"You promise?" I looked him dead in the eyes.

"Yes petal." And that made me feel better, because whenever Niall promises something, he delivers.

"Thank you." I smiled at him as my eyes got all teary.

"Don't cry, don't cry." Niall spoke in a barely audible voice as he brushed my tears away."Come here." He lifted my chin up to look at him before crashing his lips into mine. After we broke apart from our kiss I voiced:

"I love you Niall."

"I love you too Soph." He responded as he caressed my face.

"Flight 2642 to Monterrey now boarding." A voice through the speaker announced. I had to leave now or else I was going to miss my flight.

"You better leave, you don't want to miss your flight." Niall told me.

"Yeah, I should get going. Just, one last hug." I hugged him once more before planting a final kiss on his lips.

"Bye baby. I'll see you soon. Let me know when you land."

"Will do. Have a safe flight Nialler."

"Bye." He spoke one final time before I had to turn and leave, blinking rapidly to avoid the tears from coming. I didn't want to be caught in an airport bawling my eyes out. And besides, just like Niall had promised me, we'd see each other sooner than I thought. I'm pretty sure time will fly by and we'll be together again before we know it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! How are you enjoying the story so far? I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. I really love Hershey even thought I've only been there once in my life. But I just had to include it in my story. It's definitely one of my favorite places in the world. Have you ever been there? Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts! If you're obsessed with 1D make sure to check my TikTok account, I upload daily vids of the boys, it's @cristylealr