Chapter 11:Growing Together

Start from the beginning

Third POV
While they were chatting and laughing time started to past quickly. Soon the sun started to go down and the three pillars were called for a mission with master. "Y/n, Giyuu, and Shinobu, I would like you three to head to the Natagamo Mountains, our fellow slayers are starting to loose this battle, please go help." The young master says calmly as the three obeyed they went to their own ways. "Shinobu san would you like to come with us?" Y/n asked as the young girl smiled and shook her head as a no "I hope to see you there L/n san, and take care" she says as she swiftly walked away while leaving the two alone. "Ah oh well , let's go Water Pillar san" she chuckled softly as Giyuu was smiling. A while later they both arrived at the scene that sent goosebumps but both were unbothered as they bolted into the woods. They went deeper and deeper, still no signs of any other demons around the area until a very scent hit them this smell.. They charged that way and was greeted with demons on the way, they were back to back as the two demons launched into Y/n but they clearly had no idea she was a hashira heh.. you demons.. * SWOOSH* the two heads were set on the ground along with the bodies of the demon "Y-you filthy brat! How can you-" *Squash* Giyuu crunched the demon s head as his face radiated dark aura and in a moment they finished all of them around the area. But soon was greeted with a more powerful one, the demon itself was chilling while devouring the horrific scene of the slayers. "My my.. You guys keep wanting to die don't you giving me delicious food again during all these time. Here we have.. a slayer again. Bet you guys aren't high ranks, so this might be easy.." the demon licked the side of its mouth grinning evilly as it stood up it suddenly appeared again but was gripping itself to the young girl s waist and shot in a venom. As Y/n fell to the ground suddenly paralyzed Giyuu was now built with anger "y-l/n!" He quickly rain to her worried but then the demon appeared behind Giyuu and threw him away but before the demon could act "Breathe of water: water wheel" he said calmly as the demons arms popped out "You..! My arm !" The demon strikes it's sharp venoms to Giyuu but failed. In the end the demon was cut into two shreds and it's body fell to the ground, Y/n was struggling to get up until smaller demons started to head her way. She quickly build up all her strength and was able to swing her attacks "Breathe of Light:fourth form:Light strings" she mumbled as the demons fell heads to the ground they moved on.
Giyuu POV
I was walking calmly while I just noticed Y/n was stumbling while trying to walk. I didn't want her to loose all her strength so I went up to her and carried her bridal style. She was clearly hurt as I laid her in my arms on the ground, the venom wasn't that bad but she only needs sleep I guess. I put her down and looked at her for her permission "L/n.. I will piggyback you come you can sleep on my back if you would like." I said while she was hesitant but gave in as she climbed my back, I stood up didn't expect her to be light I started to walk. I could feel her hot breathe beside my neck as it sent chills down my spine. "Please sleep, so up you can regain more energy..." she agreed but was still a bit hesitant "Water Pillar san are you sure?.." she asked softly clearly almost sleeping "Yes I'm sure, and just call me Tomioka would be better..now sleep don't worry" I said as she nodded slowly and drifted to sleep.
After a long silence that felt like hours, I heard some babbling along with a demon scent. I guess the person is trying to fight... I put Y/n down slowly next to the tree and took her haori out for me to carry her. Luckily she wore a longer sleeve so she wouldn't get cold and pants too, I jumped out of the bushes and went straight to the demon holding Y/n tight. Good thing she's small or else I wouldn't be able to hold her... "Breathe of water:fourth style:Striking tide.." I mumbled as it slashed through the demon felling onto the ground. As I finish getting ready to get going, I checked my back to see Y/n was still sleeping peacefully. "Heavy sleeper huh..." I was then greeted by a slayer wearing... a boar mask on his head... ". . ." It was totally silent but then the young boy came up to me and... challenged me?.. I decided not to waste my time but he didn't stopped. So I used the rope and tied him in a moment I walked away as he was screaming in anger.
Yet again after a long silent walk a hand then hugged my neck from the back, Y/n... she was extremely in a soft mood I guess.. "Are you awake?..." she answered me with a small nod as her head was touching my back. "Can I get out of your back now Tomioka san?.." she asked softly "Okay..." I stopped my way and bend down for her to jump off. "When did you get off my haori?. I believe it was during my nap?" She says while rubbing her eyes like a young child who just woke up from their nap. "Cute.." I said blankly from my thoughts as she looked at me while fixing her cloth she pout "No I'm not! I think you are Tomioka." She said while holding my hands to continue the path. Her hands are really soft and squishy.... like her lips.. wait what am I thinking....
A while later we heard shoutings from the corner as we rushed there to see.. a demon along with a young boy with a checkerboard haori holding... a demon girl?..
Note:
Ayeee I have the time to finish this chapter today! Hope you guys will like this chapter, if your lucky maybe I will also post again tomorrow! But no promises! Hope you guys like it❤️