Chapter 1:When my world flipped

Narrative page:
I remembered that day, clear like a glass.
At the time, I was only 8 years old and was helping my mother peel fruits while my retired father was at his dojo to surprise him a bit. Since he enjoyed eating fruits. I started peeling until I heard the knife clang onto the wooden floor, as I looked where the sound came from my eyes widened. Mother accidentally cut herself while peeling the apples. I quickly shuffled to find bandages until I found one in Natsumi's bedroom. I quickly snuck in and ran to mothers side as I wrapped her cold hand around the bandage. "Y/n, I'm so so lucky to have a daughter like you even in the dark days. You were always there for everyone when we needed you. Your so helpful and keeping our heads up all these times." She smiled softly while I looked into her (e/c) orbs I could tell that she was extremely proud and has worries in her eyes. "Mother, it's fine" I smiled at her comfortingly "I will always help no matter what!" I grinned while my mother sighed "Alright then pumpkin lets continue." BAMB! I heard a familiar sound and often hears it every time Sayuri was mad. She would punch her fists towards the wooden plank. I looked to see where the sound was coming from and saw my sister's figure standing while her eyes glared daggers at me. I already see the pure death from her eyes and send shivers down my spine. "What is it?" I asked in a calm tone trying not to freak out. "We need to talk" she grunted as she dragged me outside and far away from our house. I was confused but also scared at the same time, I didn't know what she will react. She's older than me 3-4 years. As her grip tightened I yelped out softly and covered my mouth trying not to make a sound. But then she turned and slapped me hard. My cheeks started to sting.
I didn't knew slaps would be that bad, but I guess with force too?. There was a deep silent between us as she blurted out loud and clear that I still remember till this very day. "Why are you taking my place huh brat?!" She roared loudly. I felt so numb I couldn't even speak a word out. As icy tears slide down across my rosy cheeks, and started sobbing silently. She continued not caring what I was feeling, yes she's that selfish. "Are you trying to impress your talent y/n?! No one wants to see your damn talent brat!! Even kids near our home agrees! Who would want to talk to a shy prick like you?! No one even knows that you even existed in this world! Stop trying to be a show off!" "Aren't you the one who is a total show off Sayuri?." A warm voice slides up that sent shivers down her spine as she spun her head to look at the male figure. "B-Brother! W-welcome back.." her voice got so low I could barely hear anything . My tears were still rolling down across my cheeks as the figure swiped away my sparkling tears. He then grabs my wrist and slowly walks away why staring daggers into Sayuri's eyes which were avoiding his gaze.
—————————✨
Hello everyone! I don't know if you guys enjoyed it but please leave a comment and I will try my best to improve! Btw thank you so much for reading! I really enjoyed writing this story or fanfic to begin with!