Chapter 11:Growing Together

Author note:
Ah I would like to tell u guys about this since I forgot bout it, I may have done some mistakes for the past chapters but I will try my best to make less mistakes. Sorry for some confusions
Forgot to inform you! Giyuu is now 21 and now Y/n is 19 ! Let's go back and continue!

The Next day~
After that talk between the two, they became closer than ever. But as you may know, it isn't so easy. Relationships has ups and downs itself and so the jealousy began. They were on their next mission, heading to the Natagumo Mountain. Before they arrived, they decided to go to the head quarters for anymore instructions from their master. "L/n..." Giyuu spoke after a long silence on their way, Y/n looked at Giyuu thoughtfully and smiled "Giyuu, you can just call me by my nickname no need to be formal about it. Like I said we were friends since childhood." She explained but Giyuu cut her off "We should call each other by last names I believe, we are working together. But if we aren't working together then... nicknames would be fine.."he said shortly and again was startled by Y/n's words "Alright My Water Pillar .." she was laughing at her own words as she left Giyuu there blushing at her words, processing of what just happened they continued there path.
The two had reach their destination and was greeted with the Four Pillars talking peacefully. The four pillars are Kyojuro Rengoku, Muichiro Tokito, Mitsuri Kanroji, lastly Tengen Uzui. They greeted the two with a big smile on their faces as the two approached the group, to be specific only Y/n did.
Y/n POV
"Y/nnnnnn ;0; I missed you so much I thought we would work together this week but I guess not because- ah wait forget that how was it?" As a smirk crawled onto her face, "W-what do you m-mean?" I asked hiding the fact that was very obvious, "Y/nn don't say nonsensee." But thank god I was saved by Rengoku san "L/n ! How was your mission with Tomioka!? Was it ok? I bet you kicked all the demon s ass and I also bet that Tomioka was now your new sidekick!" He suddenly bombarding me with questions, while I was chatting with the three older pillars the youngest one suddenly back hugged me. I looked slowly at the back as he was squishing his face to my back "soft..."he mumbled "Muichiro kun you missed me that much?" I chuckled as he nodded, most of the pillars here really enjoys my accompany except some of them. But I'm mostly in good terms with everyone here, "Yah Y/n" the sound pillar spoke up as I looked at him with a confuse face "Do you have a crush on Tomioka?" He asked blankly not expecting anything from it because it was obvious to him that I will likely say no but indeed this showed a very clear sign, my cheeks were getting hot and hotter as I stared blankly while shaking my head denying, "aaah Y/n~ there's no denying about that young girl, on the mission did something hot happened?~" it already exploded me as he seemed like he can read me. As Uzui looked up to take a close look at Giyuu, he smirked sheepishly as he called Giyuu to come over. Giyuu does as he said and was hitter with the same question "Tomioka, you like Y/n don't you ~ admit it for her because it looks like clear as a glass she likes you" Uzui said while trying not to laugh but Giyuu choke him with his words "Yea she confessed and so did I.. we even-" I quickly shut Giyuu s mouth before he could even continue, "Ahahahahhaha well we talked about many things no kissing though hahahahhaha." I laughed nervously but it's no use so I gave up but then Rengoku grabbed both my cheeks to look at him and that started Giyuu a lot to be more protective "L/n! Your face is burning up are you ok?"He asked clearly worried but I just smiled as he took both his hands away from my face Giyuu suddenly pulled me away from Muichiro s grasps and hugged my waist while I was shook.

"Please don't touch her, she's mine.."
He said bluntly while glaring at Muichiro and Rengoku especially while he slowly stood up, and walked away unbothered while I melted down. Luckily Mitsuri caught me while laughing her heart out along with the other two "Y-yah Y/n!! You have explaining so to do! Ahhahahshha" she says in between laughter while the other two nodded still laughing from what happened.