twenty - two | siren

THE SECOND TASK HAD BROUGHT AN IMMENSE AMOUNT OF ANXIETY

THE SECOND TASK HAD BROUGHT AN IMMENSE AMOUNT OF ANXIETY. Artemis wasn't sure what she was going to do if Neville's plan for the gilliweed didn't work. Not that she doubt him in any way, but she was anxious since Harry had started his research so late.

"There you are, Little Art,"George Weasley came bounding after the shorter girl, picking her up off her feet and spinning her around. She hadn't seen this boy in two days, and it was murder.

Artemis wrapped her arms around him, hugging him close as he put her feet back on solid ground."Where have you been, you arse?"

"I know, I know,"George planted a couple kisses on her face."I sorta disappeared. I figured Harry needed help, and I haven't left the dorm because we've developed a new product."

"Oh yeah?"Artemis asked with a frown.

"Please don't be angry with me,"George told her.

"Angry is my natural state."

"Baby, I'm sorry, okay?"He whispered, pressing a gentle kiss against her jaw. Artemis rolled her eyes, but she already understood. Yet, she liked the way he was kissing on her. He continued to kiss down her jaw and to her lips.

"My god, you both are disgusting,"Fred complained,"She's already forgiven you, mate."

George just flipped him the bird as he continued to kiss his girlfriend, who was on her tippy toes with her hands clenching his shirt.

"Are they done yet?"Lee asked."I feel like we should turn around or something..."

Artemis leaned away, ignoring the smug look on George's face."I get you for the next week, alright?"

"Keep kissing me and I'll never leave your side,"He smirked.

"Gross,"Fred complained.

"We should head to the lake,"Lee proposed,"Especially if we're taking bets."

"Yeah, I need to meet Harry once he gets there."Artemis told them."I haven't seen Ron or Hermione."

"Yeah, me either."

"It's odd,"Artemis frowned.

☽☽☽☼☾☾☾

Artemis waited at the dock for Harry to arrive, and once he had, she ran towards him to give him a great hug. She hadn't minded waiting seeing as the twins were far too distracted by taking bets.

"You have to be careful,"Artemis whispered, his arms wrapped around her. They stayed like that for a moment before Artemis slapped a piece of gilliweed into his palm.

"Are you sure about this, Nev?"Artemis asked as she pulled away from Harry.

"Absolutely,"Neville replied.