I came here to show you my new set of wheels, get up.

Start from the beginning

Suddenly the door whipped open and both of us looked in horror towards the direction of the light now pouring into the room. "Oh fuck sake!" George's voice boomed through the closet. We both immediately stopped and stared back at George. "Are you two actually shagging right now? Like is your dick inside her right now? We have a fucking show to play in ten minutes."

"George!" I shouted at him.

"Hurry up then." He huffed.

"Least let me finish." I glared at him.

"You're unbelievable Healy." He shook his head and slammed the door shut. I looked at Alyssa and we both burst out laughing.

"I had a fucking feeling someone would catch us." She chuckled.

"Had to be George though, he's gonna rip this from me for a while." I sighed.

"I'm just surprised you're still hard." She laughed even more.

"Look the only way it's going down is if I cum so let's fucking get this over with now." I said to her.

"You're so romantic." She said sarcastically but her tone changed the second I lifted her off me and pushed her onto her back.

-

Alyssa

I watched Matty prance around the stage as if he was some sort of otherworldly God. I guess getting a good shag before a show really boosts his confidence levels. His energy was another level as he danced and sang the words to all the songs they were playing. At one point he flipped his hair back and I could see my work of art forming on his neck. Hopefully other people in the crowd wouldn't notice it too much but that would be impossible since the fans miss nothing about him.

Every now and again he would look over at me and shoot me a cheeky grin, which no matter how many times he's done it in the past still makes me blush. I couldn't help it though, he still somehow makes me feel nervous at the most simple gestures of affection. I felt like a teenager again.

What didn't help though was it was the last night of the tour and I couldn't wait to get home. The guys were all generally on a different planet. George and Ross were excited to get home and see their girlfriends, Adam just wanted his bed back. I mostly just wanted to be back in London and hear normal accents that felt like home. Matty though, he didn't seem to care since we got back together because apparently being with me makes him happy enough.

It's kinda cute in a way how much his mood has been lifted since the weekend before. It feels better than before we broke up and I can't really put a finger on why. It could be down to the fact that we spent 3 months apart and now that we have each other again, it was like none of that pain really mattered anymore. We were just so happy to be in each other's company again without the heartache surrounding us.

The only issue I now face though, which I didn't really think about until George brought it up to me yesterday was that I don't live with Matty anymore. Matty hasn't actually mentioned it himself but I'm sure he's thought about it. The thing is though, I don't want to move back in yet. I think I need some time for us to be a couple but not around each other 24/7. Especially now since Jamie has officially promoted me to assistant tour manager and I don't need to be in the office half as much anymore.

I was nervous to have this conversation with Matty though, I wasn't sure if it would cause an argument or upset him but surely he has to see it from my point of view too. It doesn't mean I'll never move in with him again but for the time being, maybe it was better for us to have a normal relationship until we are both ready to live with each other in a serious way. Maybe even find a place together when we are both ready for that level of commitment. Plus I got settled into George's pretty easily and it's not like we can't go to each other's places anyway.