Part 2:Revealed

Chapter 2:

Don't be bemused its just the news, Nadja Chamack reporting here at the Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie. Police were called to the scene by a woman passing by here to get a croissant at the store when she found both Tom and Sabine lying with a pool of blood around them. It seems that both Tom and Sabine passed before the ambulance could make it. There is no intel on who would have done a thing. When police arrived on the scene they searched the premises for their daughter but found nothing. At this time we do not know where Marinette is but if you do see her please bring her to the police. As we all know Tom and Sabine have done so much for the community and I hope their spirits rest in peace. This is Nadja Chamack signing off for the night.

Marinette's Point of View:

I went to the nearest technology store and purchased a new phone and checked on the news in Paris. I saw Nadja Chamack's new reports and tears started to spring in my eyes. Luka, Kagami, Chole, Penny and Jagged would be worried about me. They know that my Nona and grandfather passed making it impossible for me to be with them. I decided I should get in contact with Jagged before he sends a search party for me. I dial his number and it starts to ring connecting the line,

"Hello, who is this?" I hear Uncle Jagged's voice.

"U-uncle Jagged," I say.

"Mari! Where are you?!? What's with the new number?" Jagged asks.

"I-i just couldn't anymore. I need you to come here."

"Where are you Mari?"

"In your home town, Gotham."

"It will take a few hours to get there Mari can you wait?"

"Yes, but hurry, could you also bring Kagami, Chole and Luka with you."

"Anything for you Mari, I'll see you soon."

The call cuts and I lie my head on the cold hardwood floor and look into the void of darkness.

A few hours later

I wake up to my cell phone blaring, I pick up the call

"Mari where are you?" Uncle Jagged asks.

"The abandoned warehouse down the street from Gotham hotel."

"We'll be there in 20 minutes."

The line cuts and my mind is spiraling it feels like I can't breathe.

"Mari! Mari! I need you to listen to my voice," I hear someone say.

"Melody what three sounds can you hear," I hear Luka say.

"I hear Luka's voice, the cars outside and my heartbeat," I say.

"Good, now what five things can you see?"

"I see Luka, Chole, Kagami, Penny and Jagged."

I feel my breath and heartbeat return to normal and they all grab me into a group hug. I feel a tear run down my cheek and I start to sob again.

"I-it hu-rts so m-much, t-they're g-gone."

They just keep hugging me till I'm ready to talk.

"Uncle Jagged, I can't go back there it just reminds me of t-then," I say.

"You don't have to if you don't want to Mari."

"Marisan are you going to be staying here?" Kagami questions.

"Yes, I feel more at peace here than anywhere else."

"I'll start the arrangements," Penny said.

"Don't you dare and leave us Maribug, if your staying were staying too," Chole states.

"What about all your families in Paris, y-you can't j-just leave them for me."

"My mom and dad already know about what the class did to us, they would be fine with me being here, Kagami was planning on leaving her grandmother because of how she treats her, and Luka's family has been yelling at Luka for siding with us so he left days ago, don't you think for a second we would leave you that would be ridiculous utterly ridiculous."

"C-chole, guys, thank you," I pull them into a group hug.

"We will always stand by you Marinette through heaven and hell," Luka says.

"We may not be related by blood but you guys are my siblings from another mother," I said.

"Mari if you and your friends are staying here I am too," Jagged states.

"I agree with Jagged Marinette, were both staying here with you," Penny states.

"But what about your music?"

"I will still do them but I will do them in Gotham since I haven't done any here, plus it is my hometown and I want a break."

"I'll arrange for Jagged to get custody over Chole, Luka, Kagami, and you," Penny states.

"Okay, but we need a place to say, also I changed my identity to Maribelle Fu Cheng."

"That's a beautiful name Marisan," Kagami states.

"Maribelle star of the sea," Luka says.

"Guys, your probably wondering how I got here, well Tikki spots on!" I say.

"Your Ladybug!" Chole shouts.

"I guess your nickname for me was correct then, huh Chole."

I destransform

"Guys, meet my Kawmi Tikki," I introduce.

"You used the Kawmi of transportation to get here didn't you," Kagami asks.

"Yes, I did."

"What about Hawkmoth?" Penny questions.

"I defeated him before I left and took both the peacock and moth miraculous from him."

"Who was he?" Jagged asks.

I trusted all of these people with my life so I told them,

"He was Gabriel Agreste and I found that he was doing this to wake up his wife from Dussu's curse so I healed his wife and he returned the miraculous."

"What happened to Cat Noir?"

"H-he murdered my parents because the balance was off between both of us. I took his miraculous and he returned to Adrien Agreste since Adrien had betrayed me the world shifted fates and his mind was drowned in madness, so I used my healing abilities to heal his madness and erase his memory. It wasn't his fault the miraculous did that to him so I wiped his memory of the miraculous and how he killed my parents."

The room fell silent.

"He did what!" Chole yells.

"Not only did he hurt you but he killed your parents, Marisan he will face the wrath of mine," Kagami states.

"I'm sorry you had to face that Melody," Luka comforts me.

"He killed your happiness but you gave him his happiness, Mari you have been the most selfless person I have known but now I want you to be selfish for yourself, I can't stand watching my niece go through this," Jagged says while pulling me into a hug.

"Your so strong Marinette, you'll get through this, you'll never be alone you always have us," Penny comforts me.

"What would I do without you guys."