• 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀-𝑶𝑵𝑬 •

Mulai dari awal

"I don't know, she could be anywhere. She could even have called her brother and, or, friends to pick her up." I answered.

"Well let's try downstairs before we're going to try to reach out to them. I don't even have any of their phone numbers so we're helpless at that point." I sighed yet again and we headed downstairs, stopping half way on the stairs. "She can't be in the crowd, that's nothing like her."

"Okay, so what are quiet or quieter places?" I asked Kenzie as I looked over the people on the stairs.

"Bathroom, drive way, maybe the kitchen, depends on the time." I sighed.

Liam's place is huge and we have to find her in here?

"I think I first need a drink actually before we're gonna do this. Too much stress." Kenzie sighed too before walking down the stairs and heading over to the kitchen. I had no choice but to follow her and watched her choosing a drink of the many ones.

"Kenzie, we don't have time for this." I told her, not wanting to waste any more time. She took a big sip of her drink as I looked around. My eyes caught someone on the ground and I have been on lots of parties to know that that does not usually happen, or means anything good. At least, if it happens, it wouldn't happen this early while the party is still a blast. I mean, for most people.

I rushed up to the person, soon realizing that my thoughts were right and it really was Skyler. I wanted to grab her arm but she flinched and I noticed she was shaking. She looked up slightly, showing me she was crying and her breathing was too heavy too talk. I looked over at Kenzie who looked terrified at her.

"Kenzie, what's happening? Do you know more about this?" I asked her, not understanding the situation. Kenzie nodded slowly and bent down next to me.

"She's having an anxiety attack." She mumbled, but loud enough for me to hear.

"What?" I asked her shocked. "You knew she has anxiety and you didn't tell me? You just dragged her to this party while you knew very well in the back of your head, that something like this could happen?!" I asked her angry. She swallowed but nodded. "Great friend you are." I mumbled and searched for Skyler's phone.

"What are you doing?" She asked me silently.

If she wasn't this close to me right now, then I wouldn't have heard it.

"Searching for her phone so that we can call her brother or friends. They know what to do and can pick her up." I sighed, finally finding her phone. "They are gonna be really mad when they hear we didn't keep our promise." Lucky us, only tonight Sky gave us her password so we could get into her phone if anything bad would happen.

I searched for Corbyn's number and soon found it, dialing it.

"Sky? Where are you? What's that sound in the background? Are you at a party?!" I heard Corbyn's voice on the other side of the line ask.

"Hey Corbyn, it's Caleb. One of Skyler's friends, remember?" I looked over at Skyler who began to cry again and she pulled her legs tighter to her chest, hugging them.

"Caleb? What's going on? Why are you calling me through Skyler's phone? And where is she and why isn't she back yet?" Corbyn asked me worriedly, but angry.