Chapter 16

I was working on the new song at the studio.

"Hey Ruby where are the guys?" Kelly asked.

"They are at the PalmWoods chilling by the pool." I said

"Ok thank you." She said and walked out and I went back to the song. "Wait here can you like record the guys to show the real them." She added handing me a camera.

"Umm yeah sure." I said and took the camera and she walked back out and I went back to the song.

____

I walked into Gustavos office because I was stuck on the song.

"Hey Gustavo." I said

"What is it?" He asked

"I'm a little stuck on this song." I said

"Let me see it." He said and I handed him the song and that's when the guys walked in and Kendall empty out the brown bag on Gustavos desk and it was the cameras.

"Oh wow." I said and looked at the cameras and Kelly picked one up and Gustavo yelled and he looked at me.

"Ruby just go work on the song somewhere else." He said

"But that's why I'm here, because I'm stuck on it." I said

"Just figure something out." He said and I grabbed the paper and walked out.

____

So everytime I went out of the room that I was in the guys were doing something else getting ready to meet this big blogger guy and.
When I walked out of the room I seen some guy throwing biscuits at the guys.

"Oh can I join?" I asked

"Please." He said and I grabbed some.

"Ruby please." The guy said

"Sorry but do you guys remember what you guys did to me the other day?" I asked referring to when they throught it would be funny to throw me into the pool.

"Oh yeah." They said and I threw the biscuits at them and laughed.

"Ok I have to go." I said

"Where are you going?" James asked.

"I have to go the studio to start filming my movie." I said

"Good luck." All the guys said

"Thank you." I said and I kissed Kendall on the cheek and I walked out.

____

I was at the studio and I was standing in my spot which was a football field and I was talking to my co star Easton and he is playing my boyfriend Rowan.

"Are you nervous?" He asked me

"Not really." I said

"I would of thought your boyfriend would of came." He said

"Oh he's busy today, he has a interview with some big blogger." I said

"You know I'm starting to think your boyfriend doesn't exist." He said and I just looked at him.

"What makes you think that?" I asked

"Because I've never seen him." He said

"Because he's always busy I mean he's in a band." I said

"Ah right." He said with a smile and I just smiled and shook my head.

"All right places everyone." The director said and we did. "Ok lights camera action." He added