~Chapter Eleven: Til We Meet Again~

Start from the beginning

   "Right away Ma'am," the man from before tells her. She ship she is in lands not to far from Luke. She walks out towards him she thinks while she walks, her mind instantly going to Ben. She pushes him out of her thoughts.

   "Did you come back to say you forgive me? To save my soul?" Ren asks Luke as she stops walking. Her voice full of sarcasm.

   "No," Luke tells her. She shrugs off her cloak before standing in her fighting stance her saber out and ignited. Luke watches her before taking out his own and igniting it. She raises her saber and points it at him. Her eyes just barely seen over her arm as she holds out the saber at arms length. Her saber crackles as she stands there watching him.

~~~

   "If the beacon's right beneath us, they've gotta e somewhere. Keep scanning for life forms!" Ben tells R2-D2 as he pilots the Falcon around the planet looking for a way to get to his mother.

   Ben spots the Crystal Creatures escaping from the mine. He points at it.

   "I see them, Chewie. There!" They go over landing. Ben seeing the great big pile of rocks before thinking. He give out an exhale, "Lifting rocks."

~~~

   Ren and Luke stand there, both in fighting stances. Ren takes the first go at him. She runs up swinging her saber to his right. Luke moves out of the way. She swings again, Luke moving away once more. 

   Luke watches her as he begins floating. He sets back down. Ren watches before taking another run at him going for his mid section. Luke ducks as her saber passes just above his face. She brings it back down and Luke jumps out of the way. Luke turns back to her.

   "I failed you Y/n, I'm sorry," Luke said to her.

   "I'm sure you are," she replies. "The Resistance is dead. The war is over. And when I kill you, I will have killed the last Jedi."

   "Amazing, every word of what you just said was wrong. The Rebellion is reborn today. The war is just beginning. And I will not be the last Jedi."

   Y/n falters for a second, Ben coming to mind. "Ben, I-I'll destroy him, and you, and all of it!" She hesitates, thinking about having to kill Ben. Luke puts his saber away.

   "No. Strike me down in anger and I'll always be with you. Just like Han." Y/n runs at his slicing through him but he is still there. Luke turns watching as she sticks her saber through him again.

   "No," Y/n says.

   "See you around kid," Luke replies before disappearing before her. Tears fall down her face.

   "No!" she screams. She turns back towards the mine.

~~~

   Ben moves the rocks out of the way for the Rebellion to leave. Finn runs up to him hugging him. They begin loading people on the Falcon. Ben stops turning to his mother. The two feeling Luke pass in peace.

~~~

  Y/n enters the mine with her army. She walks to the control room looking around when she bends down she sees Ben. Ben sees her.

   "Ben," she whispers.

   She watches as Ben disappears before her. She looks at the dice in her hands.

~~~

   Ben kneels next to BB-8 making sure he's okay. "It looks good!" Poe turns to him, holding out his hand.

   "Hi," Poe says.

   "Hi."

   "I'm Poe."

   "Ben Solo."

   "I know." Ben shakes hands with Poe before sitting down and looking over at Finn and Rose. He smiles lightly. Leia sits next to Ben. 

   "Uncle Luke is gone. I felt it. But it wasn't sadness or pain. It was peace and purpose," Ben says to his mother taking her hands

   "I felt it, too," Leia responds holding Ben's hands.

   "How do we build a Rebellion from this?"

   "We have everything we need."

   Ben smiles before standing and walking off to a room alone. 

   "Ben?"

   He turns facing away from the door he had just closed and was now leaning against.

   "Y/n," he responds. She stood in front of him. Her training outfit on, but she was a lot less sweaty from the last time he had seen her in this outfit.

   "I'm sorry," Ben watches her. His eyebrows pull together in confusion for a fraction of a second. She catches it. "Luke."

   "You didn't kill him," Ben tells her.

   "No, but I wanted to." She crosses her arms. Ben pushes off the door, walking towards her. Her eyes watch the ground. He takes her face in his hands making her look at him.

   "I forgive you." She takes a step back pulling her face from his hands.

   "You can't. Things are coming, big things. World changing things. Ben," she pauses shaking her head. "I'm scared."

   "Hey, it's going to be alright. Some thing good might come from all of this." She uncrosses her arms and looks at his bruise. She reatches up and places her hand on his cheek, closing her eyes for a moment. Ben watches her with curiosity. He looks down towards her collar bone and sees the scar he gave her.

   "Stay safe Ben," Y/n tells him opening her eyes and turning before disappearing.

   "You too," he whispers before pausing. "Princess."

   Ben waits a moment before walking out of the room. His mother stops him to talk. Leia grabs his face, "Where did your bruise go?"

   Ben thinks for a moment before smiling a big and bright smile, he thanks Y/n before responding. "Just an angel I guess."

   Leia looked at Ben confused before smiling at her son. "I love you, Ben."

    "I love you too, Mom."