Chapter Twenty Eight

Don't pull away from me

She kissed him again, nibbled at his lower lip, traced to the outline of his lips, whispered his name. The naked longing he sensed inside her was reflected in her voice, in her eyes.

He was a weak bastard. He had to admit it to himself, and he could castigate himself later. But for now...he opened his mouth for her and when she once more started to kiss him, exploring his fangs with her tongue, he let her.

Angel tugged at his shirt and he pulled back long enough to strip it off and then he dipped his head, rubbing his lips against hers. If it would have been possible, he could have spent the rest of her natural life kissing her...her life...for a moment, he almost let his mind roam down a path he really didn't want to follow. Her life would be shorter than his. Unless he got killed on the Hunt, he'd be walking this earth long after she died.

But he couldn't think about that now.

He couldn't think about anything but her hands on him, her mouth against his. Soft but strong hands moved over his chest. Her fingers toyed with the chain at his neck, paused briefly as she touched the ring it held. When she pulled away, he tensed, braced for whatever questions, but she didn't ask any. All she did was lean and press a kiss to his neck before reaching for the snap of his jeans. He hissed as she dragged the zipper down, freeing his aching flesh. The kiss of air on his cock was almost painful.

Kel let her strip his jeans away but when she would have wrapped her fingers around his cock, he caught her wrists.

He needed more than just her hand on him.

He needed to lose himself inside her.

Guiding her to the bed, he urged her to lie down and then he sank down beside her, smoothing a hand up her thigh. Shifting, he settled on his knees between her legs, watched her face as he opened her. Their gazes locked, held as he lowered his mouth to her pussy and licked her.

She moaned, her lashes fluttering down. Her hands cupped his head, held him close but she didn't need to worry. Kel had no plans on doing anything but this until she was limp and barely lucid from the pleasure.

Her hips bucked and automatically, Kel shifted, moving with her so his fangs wouldn't graze that sweet, delicate flesh. He licked her clit, sucked on it and listened to her cry out his name. He smoothed a hand up her thigh, seeking out the wet heat of her sex. He touched her, hot and soft—and tight. Pushing two fingers into her sex, he lifted his head and watched her face.

So tight...

She keened out his name, arching her hips up in a sexy little plea. He lowered his mouth back to her sex and circled her clit with his tongue. Twisted his wrist as he started to pump his fingers in and out, screwing them deep into her pussy, watching from under his lashes as her body started to flush and gleam with a light sheen of sweat.

Heat. Life. It had been missing from him for far too long.

He growled, pulling his hand away and cupping her butt, lifting her more fully against him. He pressed his mouth against her sex in a full, open kiss, circled her entrance with his tongue, greedy for the taste of her. Stiffening his tongue, he fucked her with it, pushing and pushing until she went screaming over the edge.

His cock jerked demandingly and he lowered her hips back to the bed, crawled up over her. Staring at her flushed face, he waited until her lashes lifted and her eyes cleared before he spoke, before he moved. "Open for me," he whispered—but he wasn't talking about her body. Or at least not just that.

She brought up her knees, squeezing his hips. Her lashes drooped. He bent his mind to hers once more and this time, she opened for him. This time, she welcomed him.