One Dance

(I decided to make this short stories but still sad)
Also don't play the song until I say so.

Anti's POV
My first school dance. I didn't have a date. That didn't matter. I just decided to go. I was wearing a nice suit my mom bought for me. I walked in instantly going to the food. One of the girls came up to me and taped me on the shoulder.
"Um... You wanna dance?"
I gave her a look of confusion. I don't know this girl. I shook my head no. She signed and walked away. I went out on the dance floor just dancing with the rhythm. I was getting in my feels. After a few songs I walked off the floor. Then I saw him. My jaw dropped in awe. Darkiplier. God. I've always had a crush on him. He was walking in my direction. Oh no. Ok. Look normal.

Dark's POV
She screamed at me. "YOU FUCKING CHEATING DICK!"
"I told you he was lying." God she's so over dramatic.
"YOUR A FUCKING FAG! GET OFF MY PORCH!" She screamed again.
I sighed and walked off. I didn't cheat on her. I'm not stupid. I knew she was with Travis. She cheated on me. I was gonna give her a second chance but my friend Die made sure that didn't happen. I got in my sweet 1970 Dodge Charger.

I had got her from the scrap yard and spent a whole year working on finding parts and stuff

I had got her from the scrap yard and spent a whole year working on finding parts and stuff. I sighed. Might as well go. I spent $10 dollars on that stupid ticket. Might as well have fun. I pealed out of the driveway making sure to wake the entire neighborhood. Maybe she was right. Maybe I am a fag. I pulled into the parking lot and got out of my car. All the girls were drooling over me. I rolled my eyes. Walking in my eyes set on one person. Antisepticeye. He was wearing a black suit with a green dress shirt and tie. I was astonished. He was beautiful. I decided to go talk to him. As I started walking towards him, I got anxious. What if he thinks it's weird that I'm talking to him. I never felt anxious. I just brushed it off as nothing. I arrived at my destination. Gay town. God. He looked at me. Butterflies appeared in my stomach.
"H-hey. Anti right?" I asked.
"Uh... Yeah. T-thats me." He sounded nervous.
(Play song)
I chuckled. We talked for a while. When he noticed what song it was he asked "Wanna dance?" He sounded nervous and confident all at the same time.
"I don't dance." I stated flatly.
He chuckled. "Please! I've never danced with anyone." He whispered the last part probably hoping I wouldn't hear it. I mentally fought myself before standing up and holding out my hand. He grabbed it. We walked to the middle of the dance floor. I put my arms around his waist. I wanted to be close to him. He put his arms around my neck. He looked me. His cheeks were a dark chrism red. He looked at my shoulder than back at me. I chuckled nodding. He rested his head on my shoulder as we swayed back and forth together. I wasn't a fan of country but the song made the moment ten times better.
"I think I'm falling in love with you." He mumbled into my neck. I blushed. We continued to sway. Back and forth. I just wanted to hold his fragile form for the rest of my fucked up life.
"Y'know how you said you've never danced with anyone?"
"Yeah?"
"Neither have I and I'm loving every moment of doing it with you. I'm not just saying that to say it." I lifted his head off my shoulder. "I mean it. I think I'm falling for you Antisepticeye."
As the ended he pulled me into a much anticipated kiss. It was needy and passionate. I kissed back with just as much force. I heard gun shots. Anti was facing towards the door. No! I won't let him die! I swung us around so the shot hit me instead. I fell. Anti was in shock. He looked at the blood gushing out of my abdomen. When he realized what was happening he took off his coat putting pressure on the wound. I hissed in pain through my teeth.

Anti's POV
NOOOO! This can't happen. I took off my coat holding pressure on his abdomen. I started crying.
"I-I lo.. lo-ve you." He managed to get out. He pulled me into one last kiss before his soul left his body. I screamed. Then I remembered the class I took. I ran to the first aid kit grabbing the shock things. I ran over to Dark. I shocked his lifeless body. It didn't work. I shocked it again. Still no success. The paramedics came in one crouched down by Dark. He sighed. He looked at me with pity in his eyes.
"Sorry son. He's gone. There's no bringing him back." At those very words there, I broke.

------------

Is it good. I hope you enjoy it. It took a while to write. I hope it's sad enough for you guys.