I kept my eyes on the road as I felt my precum ooze out and feeling your tongue immediately clean it up, I felt myself shudder slightly again ready to cum at any moment until I noticed you taking your hands and lips of my cock and moving back to your seat. I was confused, I looked around thinking maybe someone was looking but no one was around "w-why'd you stop...?" I asked, biting my lip, feeling my cock pulsate in the air as hard as a rock. I look over at you at you and see you with a devious smirk, then it clicked. I chuckle lightly before biting my lower lip "mmm~ you're gonna get it Britain~" I smirk before looking back on the road, we were turning into the car park but leaving my cock like this was achingly difficult to handle. Once I parked the car and turned it off I turn to you and lean it pecking your lips "I think I might just have a few rounds with you during that show actually~ and I'm gonna have you suck it clean after" I give you a smirk with a little sadistic hint to it.

England heard his husband's voice and it sent a shiver of excitement down his spine, soon enough the can had been parked and turned off, he looked to him, smiling almost innocently when his lips were pecked although his devious lustful eyes gave away his facade. He heard what his husband said and he picked up on the sadistic hint with ease, he wondered what kind of mess he got himself into, he was eager, desperate in fact to find out. He didn't know how he would manage to silence himself, or quiet himself down enough to not be heard by the others in the show, he knew he would have to work hard. He bit his lip teasingly, "oh my, how dirty of you~" He said with a teasing tone, "you may want to put your friend away for the time being dear, if you can manage that is..~" He said and smirked cutely, giving his husband a little wink as well, clearly referring to the man's rock hard desperate cock. He couldn't wait to have it buried inside him, once his husband managed to hide himself despite how agonizing and how tight his pants must feel, he got out of the car smiling an innocent smile as he waited for his lover to accompany him, knowing full well how clear the bulge in the man's pants would be.

Even with your innocent smile I could see how devious you were through your eyes. I bite my lip looking down at my cock which was in no way could be fit back into my pants without a thick long bulge being seen down my thigh. I kept my cock up and buttoned my pants around it and zipped them up. It was uncomfortable but at least it couldn't be seen. I step out of the car and look over at you as I close the door and lock the car. I walk over to you and wrap my arm around your waist as we walked, slowly sliding my hand down your back and to your ass, my fingers finding their way between your cheeks over your pants and pressing against the plug moving it inside you as you walked for a moment "you're not allowed to sit in your seat~ you're only allowed to sit on my cock... or on your knees with my cock in your mouth..." I whispered into your ear in a deep tone as we walked through the doors. I slowly move my hand back up to your lower back as I showed the tickets on my phone to the staff and one of them shows us to our seats.

England noticed his husband had managed to avoid having a thick long bulge going down his thigh due to his hard cock, he had hidden it with the erection pointed upwards instead. He knew it must be uncomfortable but chose not to comment on it as they walked, he felt his husband's devious hand slowly slide down his back to his ass, the fingers found their way between his cheeks, over his pants, pressing against the plug and moving it inside of him as he walked. He bit his lower lip, the feeling of such causing him to want to whimper in response for more. He listened to the Frenchman's words, his deep tone making him feel so aroused and excited, he nodded timidly, loving how dominant his words were. He felt as his hand returned to his lower back as they were lead to their seats by the staff after their tickets had been verified, the excitement building inside of him was so strong, he couldn't wait to have his husband's cock buried deep inside of his ass, eager for it to replace the plug that was currently in his spot. He wondered if other people were in the theater before them or if they would have it easy when it came to getting themselves situated, he stayed nice and close to his husband as they walked along, getting closer and closer to the theater doors before being brought inside and lead to their seats.