〔𝐕〕- Her, It's Always Been Her

Start from the beginning

As the small amount of light from the moon shone through the door, I swore I saw a shadow peek in for a moment, then out again, orange light travelling with it.

ყ/ŋ'ʂ ℘ơ۷

I... was so excited.

I was so stupidly excited.
Of course she'd move on. Why would she wait for me?

I crept down the hall towards the girls' quarters, my hair mostly rock, but between the cracks it swirled around restlessly as it knew as well as me that my craving would soon be resolved, and the impatience was too much to bare. I walked faster, reading the names of the girls in the class until I saw a door ahead of me to the right that was cracked open.

"Nejire Hado" it read on the plaque next to the door. I smiled, making my way silently to the dorm room.
However, I caught a glimpse of another door that was open, the room belonging to Yuyu Haya.

Confused, I peeked in Yuyu's dorm first, and saw no signs of her being in her room. I shrugged it off, I wasn't here to see some random girl, I was here to see Nejire.

My hair seemed to flare up under t he rock, almost... angry? No, that couldn't be right, why would it be angry...?

Before I looked through the room, I embraced the sweet musky scent of roses, peonies and lilacs; the butterfly-esc smell floating from inside enchanted me as I peeked through the door. I did that just incase she was asleep, I didn't want to wake her, but she wasn't.
My head half-hidden behind the door, I watched in despair as the situation became apparent.

My Senpai... wasn't mine anymore.
Her smooth, silky blue hair was being combed through by another's fingers.
Her perfect, attractive body was being held by another's embrace.
Her trust and love was put into another's hands.

I grasped the edge of the door, a single tear trickling down my cheek as my face contorted into a silent sob.
Her hands held Nejire's slim waist and shoulders, facing her back to me.
Get off of her.
Her short, spiky head of hair rested on Nejire's soft fringe.
Stop touching her.
Her arm was wrapped around her fair-skinned neck.
Leave her alone.
Her other arm rested on Nejire's exposed thigh.
Stop it!

I couldn't look any longer. I let my fingers brush against the door one last time as I left the room.

Why was I so stupid?
Why did I come back here? She obviously was too perfect and too precious to care about some villain that betrayed her and her school, she could get anyone she wanted, so why wouldn't she?
The way that girl held her, I couldn't ever do that when I was here months ago, I couldn't ever do that now. My new proud and more dominant personality had shattered as soon as I understood that I was forgotten about. Why didn't I hold her while I had the chance...

She'd be happier with her.

That...goddam stupid bitch.

If I'd had come sooner, maybe I could prevented those uncaring hands from harming my senpai. Then she wouldn't have someone else, she'd still be mine. That girl could never care and protect her more than I could. She's nothing compared to what I could do for her.

But there I was, running out of the 3-A dorms, not bothering to be as quiet now. I kicked the window, glass shattering onto the floor. I jumped out of it, the silver necklace falling from my neck. Oh well.
Here's a souvenir for you.
I heard some of the students freak out as they woke up from the noise.

.•°¤*(¯'★'¯)*¤° 🎀 𝒩𝑒𝒿𝒾𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒫🍬𝒱 🎀 °¤*)¯'★'¯(*¤°•.

I jumped up from my place on the bed, startling Yuyu.

"Nejire! What is it?" She whispered urgently.

I ignored her, wiping my face as I ran out of my door. A glowing light was passing down the corner.
Before I could run after it, Yuyu grabbed my arm.

"Nejire, what's going on?"

"It's Y/N!" I tried to explain, but she just looked at me, not believing a word I said.

"Please just come back inside, you're tired and you were seeing things," she tried to usher me back inside.

I pulled my hand away.

"No, I know it's her!"

I ran down the hall as soon as I heard footsteps ahead, also running.

Before I could run down the stairs to the ground level, I heard glass shatter.
I froze, scared. Yuyu ran up behind me.

"Nejire that's someone breaking in!"

She grabbed my arm and lightly tugged.

"No, It's someone leaving," I responded, "and if were in the Hero course we have to protect everyone,"

I ran down, where I saw a broken window and a silver cross necklace, the remains of glass spread along the carpet, along with a glowing orange footprint. I ran over to them.

"Y/N..." I whispered.

I picked up the necklace, looking out of the window. I saw her... I saw her running into a separation in between a gym and another building. I saw her delicate frame, still sickly thin, the jeans she wore still had bumps from bandages underneath.

The school alarm rose up from silence, blaring in our ears as I saw teachers run after her.

"Y/N..." I said again...

"Run,"

~

ყ/ŋ'ʂ ℘ơ۷
I heard them behind me.
Although I was too far in front of them to be caught, the alarm still startled me, my feet sprinting faster than I thought I could from the pursuit.
I was, for the first time in a long time, afraid.
My hands were shaking as was my breathing.
Suddenly, I felt like prey, the predator close behind, the jaws of death nipping at my tail.
My heart thumped like a drum in my chest, my mouth dry as phlegm in my throat rose. I ran faster, distance getting wider from the frantic steps of the teachers that were accompanying my own.
I weaved through the buildings, out of aerial sight and made my way towards the gate in the wall I burned open as soon as I caught sight of it. I jumped through it with the last amount of stamina I had left.
I fell to my knees, breathing heavily.

I heard the teacher's confused voices as they congregated around the empty green space, and I knew I'd got away. Barely.

"Lost them..." I muttered, sighing heavily, resting my rocky head against the wall.
~