She laughed. "I didn't even know myself until I was sent to the hospital and you were on your honeymoon. I didn't want to disturb you."

"Disturb me? This is the most exciting news I've heard in a long time." I said as I gently placed my hand on her stomach.

"Yeah, Giovanni and I were just discussing names." her voice broke at the mention of Giovanni's name.

I was being selfish I didn't consider how Elena and Bella were feeling about this whole situation. They had to also suffer their brothers and husband were  also involved and here I was making the whole situation about me and being selfish.

"I'm sorry guys. I'm bad luck." I said.

"That's not true." Elena said as she gently rubbed my arm.

"You have brought nothing but joy into our lives." Bella added.

We all hugged each other and there was nothing but silence but we all knew what we were thinking. We were hoping and praying that our men would return back home to us safely and that this whole thing would be over soon.

I needed to be near Armani . My life now revolved around him and as much as I hated to say it I knew that I could no longer see myself without him anymore.

~

Days turned into weeks  and weeks turned into months.

3 whole months since I had last seen Armani.

In the safe house there wasn't much to do. It was like a regular house but we had no cable or Wi-Fi so we had to get creative with ways to keep ourselves entertained. Elena was just about ready to pop and Bella wasn't too far behind her. Sitting in the house alone was driving me mad. They had giving us one phone to call for an emergency and a emergency only.

I was sitting on the couch doodling in a notebook when I heard a loud scream come from the room. I ran to the room and found Elena standing in a puddle of water and cradling her stomach.

This couldn't possibly be happening.

Elena let out another scream.

"Okay, calm down I need you to lay on the bed Elena. Bella! Get water!" I said.

I guided Elena on the bed and put the pillows behind her so her head was propped up.

"It hurts Amalia" Elena said as Bella entered the room with a bucket and a few towls.

"I know, I know sweetie we're going to take care of you."

I turned to Bella "We have to call."

"We can't they could trace the number to us." Bella said.

"She can't have the baby here! We don't have the right tools she could die!"

"We all could die if we call!"

I tugged at my hair and let out a fustrated scream.

"Okay Elena, honey you're going to have to push." I try my best to sound soothing but the look on her face wasn't helping.

"What?!"

"Elena this is not the time for you to stress. Please relax." I said.

She wasn't having it "No! I can't not here! No!"

I wanted to cry but I managed to keep it together. "Relax Elena. We have no choice it's now or never and I don't think the baby is going to be waiting."

She looked at me with wide eyes. "Please don't let me die."

"I'm not." I say.

Bella places a damp towel on Elena's forehead and held her hands for comfort while I  prop her legs up.