eric son of a 🅱️:
stop being party poopers, its
actually sunny for once,
we should go out
im boredd

jaemout:
dude just because juyeon wont
suck ur dick doesnt mean
u have to bother us at this
ungodly hour
now goodnight

hoe joon:
lmAOOO

flex:
eric im sorry but 💀💀

eric son of a 🅱️:
cuCk oFF JAEMIN
NOT EVERYONE HAS A
WHOLE HUANG RENJUN
TO SNUGGLE EVERY
MORNING 😭😭

hoe joon:
cuck

jaemout:
ur right
but i do
i said goodnight

flex:
but like
lets go get breakfast

eric son of a 🅱️:
i knew i could count on you felix

hoe joon:
good luck getting to sunwoo

flex:
im surprised he isnt yelling at
us already

me:
im going to chop off your dicks

eric son of a 🅱️:
oof weird flex

flex:
i AM not

me:
oh my god shut the fuck up
why am i friends with
you people

eric son of a 🅱️:
because we're awesome
and no one else would put up
with you rambling about
changmin hyung

hoe joon:
i WhEEZED

me:
i hate you

flex:
aight im passing by yalls
dorms and dragging u out

and that's how sunwoo was greeted at ten thirty in the morning, when he opened the door to an overly enthusiastic eric and felix, and one pissed off and half awake hyunjun tagging along.

he tried to shut the door again but the two youngest boys quickly got in the way and pretty much dragged him out of the comfort of his home. he got lucky for not have been wearing his cartoon pijamas, he'll say that much.

he was somewhat thankful his roommate wasn't around because he knew his friends would only start teasing him for no reason really.

he wondered if the older was still sleeping, if he was awake and heard the mess his idiotic friends made, if he was hungry too.
whatever he did sunwoo ended up thinking about the sweet boy and he's kind of okay with that, he couldn't help a small smile spread across his face.

the four boys wondered through the streets, deciding on enjoying the good weather and having breakfast somewhere new yet not too far from campus.

they settled at a relatively close cafe that caught their attention, it wasn't too big nor too small, it had a friendly and welcoming aura, the shades of beige and many small plants spread around gave it a nice vibe. they could feel the smell of coffee and pastries as soon as they walked in, it made sunwoo and hyunjun actually thankful they were forced to come out.

sunwoo smiled at himself as he thought about coming here with his roommate, the place fit the older perfectly, he was sure he would love it. it was his new mission to bring the squirrel boy here one day soon, if he ever grew the balls that is.

the four young boys sat at a booth near a window, watching the few people outside walk around the street enjoying the warm weather.

soon they were pulled from their daze by a boy with dark red hair smiling warmly at them.

"welcome to bloom cafe, i'll be your attendant today" the boy's smile only grew bigger while he was talking, it was welcoming and the boys sitting down immediately felt comfortable.

after deciding on what to order and the boy they now knew as kevin, who they thought looked a lot like hyunjun, took their order, they were immersed in a bubbly conversation, actually happy they decided to explore for new places.

kevin ended up being the co-owner of the cute cafe, along with his boyfriend jacob, he was very friendly and the boys ended up becoming quick friends. with a new friend and promises of coming back, the small group started to leave.
sunwoo fell behind and came out with a small bag, beige as the walls of the space they were just in.

the other boys noticed this and smiled knowingly at each other, it was cute to see The savage and usually unbothered sunwoo care and be so smitten for his roommate. not that they would tell him that, instead, they surely enough started teasing the boy.

sunwoo only rolled his eyes and smiled proudly at himself, he hopped the boy he had a small infatuation with hadn't woken up yet and would like the breakfast he bought for him.

~~~

is the cafe name totally unoriginal? lmao yeah pls bare with me and my only two working brain cells