The history

My thoughts swirling through my head just thinking of my past makes everything in my body ache i feel so confined like im going to pass out any second then all of a sudden i hit the floor with a loud thuc and everything went black
*flashback*
I turn around in niklaus's arms "i will never leave you niklaus i love you so much and you are my one and only and our love will be for infinity" i said as i stared up into his big blue eyes.
*flashback over*
Now i have regained my sight and the flashback was over. I have been having these kinds of flashbacks for the past week now and i cant stand them anymore. Every time i have one it reminds me of when klaus turned me and the sad thing is that my friend lavina marie was turned the same night by another mikaelson named kol, i guess it just runs in the family. That night was horrid for me and lavina.
*flashback*
Me and lavina are walking down the street just going to the bar that just opened down the road when two guys from a dark alley came over and grabbed us taking a bite into our necks. Me and lavina were just looking at each other crying out in pain as we were drained of our blood. Everything started to spin and i was starting to feel a little dizzy and nauseous when i blacked out. I woke up in a basement feeling a little light headed, i started looking around the room and there sitting next to me was my best friend lavina looking paler than ever i tried to stand up to help her when i realized i was tied to a chair. I then heard footsteps coming down the stairs and lavina was awake now and looking much better, we both started to panic. Then a guy who looks a lot like the two guys from last night came down the stairs, he looked a lot friendlier though. He smiled at us then frowned once he noticed us tied up " ugh stupid niklaus he always has to be an ass I'm so sorry about all of this, I'm elijah by the way" he said while untying us " i am the two dimwits kol and klaus's brother trust me u want nothing to do with them, they both are just troublemakers." Me and lavina looked at each other with smirks on our faces cause we all know no girl could turn down a bad boy, but what we didn't know was that are lives are about to change forever.