Just a normal day

Tyler P.O.V

I took Kaylee to my house we didn't do anything but makeout she is a good kisser. She spent the night. I finna wake up so I can take her home. "Morning," I said yawning. "Morning do you mind just taking me to my cousin's house instead?" she asked flipping her hair back. " Yeah let me take a shower and I'll take you," I said grabbing my towel.

Kaylee P.O.V 20 minute later,

I really need to get to my cousin's house. She needs me to take care of Carson. But then his dad is there so he can take care of him."You know what can you just take me to my house?" I asked putting my phone down. "Yeah," He said putting on his clothes.

At my house,

"Tamia I'm home!" I yelled from downstairs. I heard nothing but stumping but I guess she was getting up. I took off my shoes and went to my room to take a shower. Then I hear a stump again so I stop the water and put on an outfit.

Kaylee Outfit,

Then I went to Tamia's room, "Girl what's up with all that stumping?" I asked opening the door

Then I went to Tamia's room, "Girl what's up with all that stumping?" I asked opening the door. "Oh I'm just moving things around," she said moving her bed. I felt like she was lying but she my sister she never lies. "Well, I'm about to get ready to get my nails did wanna come?" I asked. She sat down, "Yeah girl let me change cause what I'm wearing is not gonna get me a man". We both laughed, and I let her change.