Seme Male Reader x Kageyama Tobio

Start from the beginning

"Someone is happy to see me."

His face immediately lit back up, his blue eyes gazing back at me.

"Obviously... I thought you'll leave me for some American boy..."

He pouted with puppy eyes as I chuckled.

"You know I'll never leave you, baby."

I connected our lips once again and I felt his lips curve upwards. Peering over Kageyama's shoulder I noticed a group of people approaching the two of us. Hinata was the first to greet me.

"Hey (Y/N)! Welcome back!"

I let go of Kageyama's waist slowly, my hand trailing along his hips. I looked over at his face to see him with an embarrassed smile and a violent redness dancing across his cheeks. I high five Hinata and the rest of the team that came with him. I turned back to grab my suitcase that was still on the ground. The rest of the team told Kageyama something and when I returned to him they were already gone. I smiled gently taking his hand and intervening in our fingers. He looked up at me smiling, his large blue eyes gazing affectionately and lovingly at me, trying to absorb every feature of my face the best they could. I sighed remembering the work.

"Babe..."

His eyebrows furrowed, his expression changed I felt worried in his eyes.

"W-What is it?"

I rubbed my forehead that suddenly started aching.

"Andrew sent me some more paperwork I have to do asap... I'm sorry, I wanted to take you out tonight but..."

He sighed with relief before kissing me gently.

"It's okay, I understand. You stayed awake to talk to me and help me with my university studies while in the USA, just take some rest when we get home okay?"

A soft laugh escaped my mouth before I drew my boyfriend in for another loving kiss. I took the keys out of my pocket clicking them, the door of our car unlocked and I placed my suitcase in the trunk. Kageyama sat in the passenger seat strapping his seatbelt, I did the same shortly after and we drove off from the airport. As we were driving I noticed that Kageyama leaned on his hand while he looked at the buildings that quickly disappeared. I placed my right hand on his knee, he jerked from his thoughts looking at me. I smiled softly.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

He sighed.

"It's nothing, Hinata and the rest of the team called me to go out with them. I wanted to spend some time with you bef-"

He opened his mouth to continue but I quickly cut him off.

"Oh, baby, it's okay, I'll probably sleep for like 5 hours when we get home and then I'll finish that annoying paperwork. Feel free to go, tomorrow tho, you're all mine."

He placed his hand on top of mine.

"I already am."

We chuckled as we pulled up to our house. I killed the engine exiting the car. After gathering my stuff we entered the house. Kageyama prepared me a snack as we exchanged kisses throughout. After I ate I took a shower and went to sleep. 

I groaned turning around and covering my ears, trying to shield them from the annoying noise of my alarm. My eyes shoot open as I turned the hellish device off. I rose, sitting on the edge of the bed and rubbing my template. As I opened my eyes I noticed a piece of paper next to my phone.

I went out with the boys. I hope you had a nice rest, see you tonight honey!

I smiled as I read it out, my thumb going over the letters slowly. Finally, I got made myself a cup of coffee and opened my laptop to start working. The sun was slowly turning orange behind the thin curtains as I closed my laptop with a yawn. I stretched as I heard the front door creak open. There he was, lit by the orange sunlight Kageyama. He closed the door smiling as he took his shoes off and approached me. He wrapped his arms around my neck kissing me.