.girlfriend

Everyone was scared of everyone, even the ones closest to them

Everyone was scared of everyone, even the ones closest to them. people were starting to become afraid of the ones they loved, anyone was capable of anything. Ever since the death of Cassandra the whole town had began to fear everyone, they were scared of the strangers that were living in their houses, they were scared of whom they what now stuck with, and what made their fear worse was the fact that there was no escape.

Later that night Campbell had been set free by Allie, when returning home Elle was completely terrified.

"how did you get out?" she trembled, slowly walking backwards.

"i didn't do anything. she set me free," Campbell walked closer to Elle. It was so easy to see that there was fear in her eyes.

"aren't you happy to see me," he placed one hand on her face.

"so so so much," she, he hands placed at the back of his neck, pulling him in for a kiss, then embracing him into a hug. Campbell knew she was afraid of him by how she was startled when he arrived him, and it was clear to see that Elle was scared, scared of what he was capable of.

━━━━━━━━

At Allies house word had gotten out that she had let him go. Will was pissed at her, and Sam especially. They finally had him locked up and somewhere where they could monitor him and now he had gone. Allies reason for letting him go being that they had no evidence against him.

Will walked into Allies room, wanting to talk to her about what had happened today, from her walking out then to her letting someone evil go.

"I know you think i made a mistake. All of you, i know that, but i didn't have a choice. i couldn't you know?" she started, tears slowly forming and falling down her face.

"i don't want this, any of this. i don't wanna make the rules i don't wanna be responsible for everyone. i don't wanna be responsible for avenging my sister's death," she let out everything that she had been holding in from the minute she had taken responsibility for the role her sister had once held.

"i quit. i quit, i don't want it."

"it doesn't matter what you want. we're not talking about they. we're talking about survival," will walked into her room, leaving on the end of her bed frame.

"that may be a new thing for you; and probably everyone around here, but for me, i'm sorry, it's kind of how it's always been," he told Allie.

"then why don't you do it?" she asked

"why don't you go into that fucking church and tell someone that he's gonna die?" she seemed to be getting angry for what felt like the hundredth time that day.