⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- " 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚕𝚜 "

Start from the beginning

˚.| SITUATION :
The most recent and ongoing dating scandal Nabi has on her back involves WayV's Xiaojun. Both were seen together in china and it has had fans from both fandoms speculating if they are involved in a romantic relationship. It is not the first time Nabi has been in a scandal involving NCT's members, but this is the first time that Pledis has not given an apology or statement for over six months. Giving fans more reasons to believe that they are in a relationship. The silence between the two entertainment companies and the two individuals keeps making fans uneasy.

On her trip to China with The8 and Jun, Nabi was seen alone with Xiaojun on several occasions. Both were seen taking pictures of each other and a picture shows both of them holding hands. Dispatch had stated that both were seen as very happy and playful with each other throughout the time, it is yet unknown if they went their separate ways after their 'date'. The last time they've been seen together by dispatch was a week before New Years, and might have spent Christmas together. Their status between each other is still unknown, but fans are saying that this might be an actual relationship between them.

fake fan • @ff1
at this point, she's sleeping with all of the members from nct smh

8:39 am • december 15 • twitter for android
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
💬 2K 🔁 3 retweets ❤️ 12 likes

fan • @rf1
tbh I actually support these two, both are amazing people and they are both at the age where they could date
#xiaobi #supportsvtandwayv

9:17 am • december 17 • twitter for iPhone
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
💬 7K 🔁 12 retweets ❤️ 13K likes

‍ ..⃗. SANHA 𑁍ࠜೄ ・゚ˊˎ

 SANHA 𑁍ࠜೄ ・゚ˊˎ

SABI

˚.| YEAR : mid 2019
˚.| PARTIES INVOLVED : svt's nabi and astro's sanha
˚.| STATUS : handled
˚.| LEVELS OF EXPOSURE : 7/10

˚.| SITUATION :
Sanha and Nabi were both speculated to be in a relationship when both were seen wearing matching sweaters. Nabi had posted on her Instagram account a picture where it is clearly showing the same sweater Sanha was wearing in the airport. This was of course just a misunderstanding, leading pledis to inform the fans of both groups that it was just a coincidence.

fake fan • @ff1
maybe next time she should know not to buy the same cloths as other idols

12:39 am • july 15 • twitter for android
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
💬 1K 🔁 1 retweet ❤️ 11 likes