FIFTY-SEVEN

SCOTLAND HIGHLANDS, HOGWARTS SCHOOL.                          DUMBLEDORES OFFICE.

Dumbledore took off his blue hat and placed his glasses onto his desk, pinching a sherbet lemon as he took the lead out of his office and down the Gryffindor tower in to the long corridor that lead out to the entrance hall.

"A place we journey today is extremely dangerous," he spoke, his hands sat in a knot against his beard and stomach, he didn't look back to the children, only silently telling them to trail after him. "I promised to keep you same and I will do so on one condition...you must obey every command I tell you two," he paused, just beside the doorway to exit Hogwarts.

"Yes sir," the teens both responded, Dumbledore looked at them dead in the eye, it was quite concerning for the God-siblings.

"You do understand what I'm telling you? If I tell you to hide you hide, if I tell you to run you run, if I tell you to abandon me you must do so," he raised his brows, ordering the children, the entrance halls doors opened on their own, looking to the long pathway that lead towards the forbidden forest and where Tonks and Lupin would probably be standing in for security. "You word children," he added.

"Yes professor," y/n and Harry hesitated, Dumbledore didn't smile or respond, only nodded and stood to the side.

"Take my arm," he announced, looking forward, causing the two to furrow their brows in confusion.

"But sir I thought you couldn't apperate in Hogwarts," Harry asked, as y/n agreed, Dumbledore, held out his arms, for each teen to take hold of.

"Well we're outside of Hogwarts aren't we?" He responded, with a slight eyebrow raise and smirk.

Y/n and Harry held onto the older mans lower arms when a loud crack rung in their ears, their bodies twisting and turning in the air like rubber as their feet lifted and landed against another surface, where water sprayed behind their backs, their vision became clearer as they noticed they stood on a large rock in the centre of the ocean with a storm overcrowding the seas and causing waves crashing over the cliffs and over the sea water.

the heavy, bitter wind brushing harshly past them and towards the opening of a cave, which looked pitch black from a distance, but Dumbledore managed to apperate himself, y/n and Harry inside of it, where they could hear the wind of the storm howling outside of its wet, rock walls

"This is the place, oh yes, no magic.." Dumbledore mumbled, the teens stood awkwardly behind him. Dumbledore turned with a small knife gripped into his hands, pulling it towards his blackened shrivelled up palm when he stood ready to pry open his skin.

"Sir," Harry almost called put, as the tip of his knife dented into the elderly mans skin.

"In order to gain passage, payment must be paid, payment intended to weaken any intruder," he told the teens, looking up at them, carelessly opening up his palm as blood rose to the surface and squirted through the sliced part of his burned, wrinkled skin.

"You should've let me sir," y/n announced, as Dumbledore quickly shook his head.

"Oh no y/n, you bloods much more precious than mine," he smiled to the teenage girl, looking back to the misshaped rock wall and outstretched his arm, creating a slight zig zag pattern with his fingertips that caused debris of the wall to break and fall, a similar entrance to Diagon alley.