SIXTY

DEVON. WEASLEYS BURROW. GINNYS BEDROOM.

It was early the next morning which was noticeably the wedding of Bill and Fleur. People were still processing the news of moody being killed in last nights mission but few were handling it well, most likely due to such a fun, fulfilled day.

y/n had been given the bridesmaid dress which match Gabriella and Ginny's, a white mini dress with beautiful black beads and lace spiralling up the dress and onto the sleeves, she didn't wear it just yet, only helping Molly and Neville make the party food for later in the day. Harry had begun adding on his button up and tie before needing to just stop and sit in Ron's balcony for a couple minutes.

The raven haired boy watched below as the Weasley males, y/n, Neville and Hagrid helped prop up the tents where the reception and venue would eventually take place in, all taking part in setting up the poles only for a sudden crack to ring in everyone's ears.

"Bloody hell, what's the minister of magic doing here?" George asked, a bandage wrapped around his head, a small bandage on y/n's left hand, all eyes on Rufus Scrimegour and his head bobbing over the tall grass.

-

"To what do we owe the pleasure minister?" Harry was quick to ask once Ron and y/n stepped inside the small kitchen where the minister stood patiently with a large briefcase in both of his old wrinkled hands.

"I think we both know the answer," he told the infamous boy, before turning to see his God-sister. He allowed the kids to sit on the sofa, Ron pushed a chair out for the man to sit on, directly opposite Harry, Ron and Hermione sitting in the sofa as y/n sat on the arm of it, her arms folded, all watching oddly as the man pulled out a piece of leather, lied it against the wooden coffee table.

"This is?" Harry responded, looking up to the man again.

Quickly the minister pulled out a folded piece of parchment holding it up horizontally, before releasing it to his right, the teens watched as the parchment unfolded itself, revealing the Hogwarts crest marked at the top, three wax dots to seal another piece of parchment onto the second one behind.

"Here and set fourth, the last will from Albus Percival Wolfric Brian Dumbledore," he announced with a small look to the four, before turning back to the parchment. "first to Ronald Billius Wealsey, I leave my dilluminator, a device in my own making in hope for when times seem most dark, it will show him the light," He told, handing over a wrapped up lighter with a small button at the top, two metal lips that were sealed together.

"Dumbledore left this for me?" Ron asked, pulling the deluminator from the paper.

"Yes," the minister responded

"Brilliant, what is it?" Ron asked, holding it up in his hand, his eyebrows furrowed, examining the object.

"Open it," Scrimegour told.

Ron flicked a small button up which caused the top of the object to open up, a small beam of light suddenly dragged two lights from the lamps sitting in their right and he'd it inside the object, flicking it closed until he copied his steps and released the light but into the lamps.

"To Hermione Jean Granger," he piped up, opening his briefcase up again. "I leave my copy of the tales of bettle and the bard in hopes that she finds it entertaining and instructive," he handed over the old, worn out, hard-back copy of the children's books, Robs eyes lighting up with delight.