Ugh, 1-A | Chpt 2

Start from the beginning

"(y/n)!" I glanced up and quickened my pace towards my 2 classmates.

"I got you some food," Ryou offered. "I figured you might like this." I nodded.

"Thank you," I replied.

"I was just saying how you should totally let me do your hair for you!" Hana said and I glanced her way, brushing it away from my face in embarrassment.

"That would be nice..." I replied and she narrowed her eyes, plopping her elbows down on the table to peer at me with her chin perched on the back of her hands. I noticed now that Hanako had a piercing in her brow that hadn't been there during class. She too had ears that were pointed, much like the 3rd year student Tamaki Amajiki, which I only noticed now that she had placed some more of her piercings in. Right after moving into the school, my father had felt bad that I had to leave my only friend back in my old middle school so he forcefully introduced me to the best 3 students in the first year hero course, which had grown into the big three. I hadn't at all wanted to be known by his students, but Nejire had been extremely nice and Mirio reminded me an awful lot of All Might so meeting them wasn't all that bad. My favorite had been Tamaki. He was notoriously shy, which was why it was strange and probably hard to have 2 very out going friends, but in meeting me he noticed the similarities between us and reassured me that they weren't all that overbearing. I felt most comfortable with them and they were the only people around my age that I knew. I only knew teachers and pro heroes before that. They weren't exactly my friends, as I was very clearly younger and not in their class. They had each other and I was really just the teacher's daughter. They were more of the type to stop me in the hall for a friendly discussion, but that was all. So I suppose they really weren't my 'friends'.

"You're kinda quiet you know," Hanako said and I glanced up from my train of thought to notice Ryou elbowing her hard, partly disguised by the table. She winced and glared his way.

"Yeah?"

"Just an observation."

"I don't talk to very many people," I said.

"Then we must be special!" she replied, going back to eating. I nodded, turning to my food. I felt suddenly embarrassed, knowing that I was coming off as a recluse.

"I didn't know you had piercings," I said, "they're cool."

"Oh yeah, I'm still fighting the office on letting me wear them to class. They're acting like I'm asking to come into class topless or something," she replied. "It's just an eyebrow." My face blushed at her boldness and I shook my head.

"I think you should be able to wear them." There was a loud laugh and a crash and my attention was drawn to the entrance of the cafeteria. There was the group of students that had been outside my father's classroom.

"Ugh 1-A." I glanced to Ryou. "My cousin tried to get into 1-A and they rejected him so hard. I'm kind of glad though because only their class is rowdy every year."

"Yeah, I heard your dad expelled the whole class last year!" Hanako said and I nodded at her.

"Yup...That's dad," I replied. "He's not afraid to so they need to be honestly scared."

"They're just so obnoxious," Ryou said and I glanced their way. They were practically wrestling on their way in. It was impressive they had managed to make such good friends on the first day, but they seemed like the type my dad didn't like. My attention was drawn to a brightly smiling boy with tall and jagged red hair. He was extremely muscular and walked with his hands in his pockets, laughing along with the rest of the group. Next to him were two other boys crawling on each other even though they had probably met that day, one with rounded elbows due to his quirk and a wide spread smile. The other had a sharp lightning bolt across his lemon yellow hair and from what I could see he had bright matching eyes. Next to them was a girl with a mop of pink hair and horns and pale pink skin. Her eyes were wide and black with yellow pupils and I could only associate her with what appeared to be an alien. My gaze switched in between the 4 before I met eyes with the red head across the way. I felt a mellow feeling wash over my body and I whipped my head back over to Hanako and Ryou.