Undercover Highschoolers 6

Me scrolling through docs. Sees this. "Oh, what's this?" blows dust off "cough cough, cough." "Oh yeah,... This"

Heh so.....here's a random chapter of this. I really don't know how I forgot about this. So sorry, this is the veteran series of this book, the one that began it all, that led the way for me becoming a wattpad writer.

Also I'm totally not suppose to be doing school work and doing this instead which is 1,000,000 times more fun to do for hours.

Also check out Cooljag1234's profile and oneshot book, they have wrote small yet funny chapters. Even though there may not be that many by the time I post this, encourage them throughout their book and give requests so they have things to write and no writers block anytime soon. Enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------

Wanda

She was smiling the whole ride. Peter trusted her with his identity and she wouldn't let him down. She was happy she was trusted with something important. Suddenly it struck her, she never asked Peter her question. The whole purpose she asked Peter to meet Spiderman she didn't even get to the question because she was shocked and forgot about it. At the tower they kept asking her what Spiderman was like. Natasha just studied her trying to find out information like she always. She concluded that Wanda might know who Spiderman is but she wasn't sure so she asked a question to find out if she does know. "Did you find out who Spiderman is?" Nat asked. She was shocked, how did she know. "Yes actually" she responded.

A straight forward answer was not what Nat expected. Nat expected her to lie and Nat would study her reaction to see if it was a lie. Instantly she was bombarded with questions who Spiderman was. "I'm sorry I can't tell you guy, I made a promise not to tell. Besides I'm not giving away information that was specially given to me to keep." Even though the rest gave up Pietro was determined. He spent the rest of the afternoon bugging her about it so she would tell him. But she wasn't budging, she wouldn't give in.

Peter

He was wondering if telling Wanda was the best decision. He was hoping she would keep his secret. He was done with his quick patrol for after school and he headed to the apartment. The rest of the afternoon went by like a breeze. He finished his homework and was getting ready for patrol but quickly gave Karen an update to keep up with police radars. So Karen can get him reports faster. He jumped out his window and started his patrol. He had stopped a pretty good amount of common crimes until Karen informed him some of Avengers were spotted near his location.

He hid behind a billboard on a building and right when he got comfortable he heard thrusters power down and metal hitting the cement on the roof. "I thought he was right here Wanda?" He heard Tony say. "He is, I sense him" Wanda replied. He sighed knowing he can't hide with Wanda's powers sensing him. He jumped out between the building and billboard and was launched in the air before he landed and went into the crouch position. "Well hello again Wanda." He said, trying to deepen his voice. A voice changer would be the next upgrade for Karen for sure. "Hello Spiderman, I saw that you saved my plane full of technology" Tony said. He was confused but remembered toomes. He's been trying to forget that. "Yeah, may have forgot about that." He said. "I just wanted to thank you for that. We may have found your tech dealer by the way" he looked up with fake surprise, he expected Tony to bring it up. "Huh?" He said also in fake surprise. "Peter Parker, highschooler. Why him?" Tony asked. "He's smart, can build things pretty fast and he knows the chemical combination for the webs. It's more like why not him" Wanda smirked at him talking about himself. "I have also heard you revealed your identity to Wanda and she refuses to tell us." Tony said obviously not happy. He laughed. "Totally, also nice to here you haven't told them." He said, happy that she kept her promise. Wanda nodded "of course, I'm reliable" she said. He nodded "so was thanking me for saving your plane the only reason you came out here?" He asked looking at Tony. "Well i'd like to ask about your AI" Tony said expecting Spiderman to be shocked that they know about it. "Sure, her name is Karen and she's very helpful during patrols, now if that's all I have people to help. See ya!" he said while jumping backwards and webbing away.

Tony

After talking to Spiderman he turned to Wanda. "Did you tell him all the things we know about him?" He asked. She shook her head. Suddenly it clicked, Peter told Spiderman of course Peter did. He'll have to chat with him during lunch. Tony then realised in disgust he was planning what to do during school, he hasn't been in school for how many years. They were back in the tower in 5 minutes. He went to the lab while the others did whatever they did. He tried to recreate Spiderman's webs but each attempt either ended up with a giant explosion, or the webs absolutely failing by being to sloppy and sticky like glue or to slick like water. After the 20th failed attempt, which ended in an explosion of a sloppy glue like substance everywhere he gave up. He would either try again later or leave the secret formula to Spiderman. He grumbled in disappointment and left the lab to be cleaned by his cleaning robots and for once got to bed early. Well 12:30 is early for Tony Stark.

Wanda

She was sitting in science with Peter when she tapped his shoulder. He turned to look at her and they talked. "I realised I forgot to ask the question I had yesterday" Peter nodded realising she never had. "So what is your question" he asked. "Well now that I know you're Spiderman it'll be easier to ask. I wanted to ask if you'd want to visit the tower with me, like I sneak you in during your daytime patrol." She finally asked. Peter's jaw dropped "that would be amazing, but wouldn't that be trespassing?" Peter asked. She shook her head "of course not, If I allow you in your allowed, no trespassing" she reassured him. "Ok, give me like 30 minutes to actually patrol then I'll show up on the North side of the building" Peter said. She nodded. She'll be waiting.

Tony

He was waiting for Peter to sit down at his table so he could ask if he has been telling Spiderman information. Peter eventually sat down and he rose. He walked over to Peter. He leaned down and whispered in his ear "if you're givng information to Spiderman about us I suggest you stop before fury catches wind of it and makes sure you won't talk anymore." Peter looked at him defensive but he quickly added "just warning you, I don't want it to happen and I'm sure you don't so you need to keep quiet about this even to Spiderman." He waited until he heard Peter respond with an "ok" he gave Peter one of his million buck smiles and walked back to the table. He sat down and ignored the other's stares. Eventually they got distracted by Thor gobbling up everything on his tray almost choking on the rock hard bread they serve. (Is it just my school that serves bread that seems like it was frozen for years and defrosted for like 3 minutes on low heat?)

Peter
He would love to know how not to tell Spiderman all this information when he is Spiderman. But it is their fault for telling me information. He also would want to know about the whole criminals in the school is working out. He should probably be more concerned about criminals in the school but if the Avengers are on it he doesn't need to care. Avengers can handle them. As he was walking out of the school the Avengers followed him. He sighed are they trying to meet Spiderman? He stopped in the alley and waited a the corner waiting for them to turn the corner. Soon enough they turned it and almost bumped into him. "So you wanna talk to spidey or is this our hang out place?" He said with a little humor. "We need to talk to him and this is quicker, he may be of use for the investigation about the criminals. 'Crap' He thought. "How?" He asked. "Can't say to much about it, you now the whole secret mission no one finds out mission." Tony tried to explain. "Yeah and I found out in less than a week, great job. Well I'm gonna go if you need privacy with him I can just give him web fluid later" he said while walking off.

He's gonna need to do this quick. Change, web to the roof, look down, then meet and greet. He was following his plan and so far he got on the roof. He looked down at all the Avengers. "Show time" he mumbled to himself. He flipped down and landed perfectly on a trash can surprisingly durable. He was half expecting it to shatter any moment. "Hello Avengers, weird to see you young when I saw you last night." He directed the last part to Tony and Wanda. "Let me guess Peter told you about us and that's why you know it's us the Avengers?" Tony asked. "Kinda, he just mentioned a group and I got curious and snooped around." He could see Wanda was smiling as he was making things up as he goes. "So watcha doing here?" He asked already knowing. "We think you may be a useful asset in our mission." Steve said. "Ok, well what would I have to do?" He asked knowing he shouldn't get caught up with the Avengers as Peter AND Spiderman but he couldn't help it, if he could help he would.
--------------------------------------------------------
Remember to check out Cooljag1234's profile and book and encourage them throughout their book! Hope you all Enjoyed. Thanks for reading!
Still not totally procrastinating.