How to stay out of trouble

This is a crossover fanfiction between Katekyo Hitman Reborn [ KHR ] and Miira no Kaikata [ Mnk / How to keep a Mummy ]

This Fanfic shows my appreciation of both short series. (KHR is longer though)

Kashiwagi Sora reminds me a bit of Sawada Tsunayoshi because their voices are kinda similar and a cinammon roll (lol what?) Even though both series have completely different themes which it would be a minor challenge for me.

I'm not the only one who have this idea. (I saw people planning to write one yet I haven't seen one) and I've seen only a few fics of Mnk. (sadly)

But what if?

Mii-kun— Our little mummy falls in the hands of the Vongola family?

No, no, I don't mean torture. (What? You want me to torture Mii-kun by Reborn? How dare you. Shame on you)

Interaction and FLUFF!

Basically, it is all about Mii-kun's adventure of meeting all of them.

If you don't know the anime, then I recommend this to you. (Free diabetes for everyone!) It's your choice to watch. I'm not going to force you.

I don't own these series and the characters in it.

I only own the book cover and the plot.

[ You guys may use the picture for a wallpaper or something. Just give credits. You know what I mean! Some people are cruel for art theft. ]

[ P.s. Honestly, I feel bad for drawing a crying and lost Mii-kun. Sorry. Poor Mii-kun.. ]

Have a crying Mii-kun and protect the little mummy.

And also, hate me.

Enjoy!

Edit : So.. I made this book last year at the month of May because I'm bored and remember this anime. I have only like 1 chapter of this book but I'm still willing to write when I have the inspiration to write. It's been a while since I logged in (HA). Please enjoy the first chapter, I guess.