- T h i r t y t h r e e -

Start from the beginning

There's a little area in the glam room where she does my nails, the area just got finished and this is her first time doing my nails in here.

Elle: "So what are we thinking?"

I stood up and walked over to the closet, I pulled out a rack of clothes. I know what I'm wearing, but I wanted to show her because I don't know what would look best with the outfit I'm wearing.

Maddie: "So I'm wearing this, with this jacket thing." I pointed to the clothes.

Elle: "You want me to make the call?"

Maddie: "Yeah, I trust you." I heard the bedroom door close, so I quickly put the rack back in the closet and closed the door. I walked back over to where I was sitting and Billie walked in with Milo.

Billie's had her nails done for the past week or so because it is award season, she got her nails done on tour too. She likes them so I don't blame her, her nails are fire as hell.

Billie sat on the couch and Elle started taking off the polish on mine, we always try to use the same nails as much as we can. So she changes the tip every other set, she's changing the tip this time because I broke one.

We were doing my nails for about an two hours, we kept talking in between. It's almost three now, we have to meet with Billie's family in forty minutes.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: madisonvoyage, mvupdates, and 50,141 others

nailsbyelle: @madisonvoyage 's latest set 😊

madisonvoyage: killed it as always.

mvupdates: her nails are gonna match her dress for the grammy's, im calling it.

I gave her a hug and she was on her way, I had two seconds to get ready. Kenzie's been waiting to do my hair and makeup, Billie's almost ready to go. Therefore I'm the one running behind.

My outfit kinda is underwhelming, because I had this picked out before I left. But like it's still kinda fire, Kenzie did my hair and makeup really quickly. Then a limo was taking us just because it would be easier for all of us to fit and it would be easier to take one car.

Billie and I started walking to the limo, I can tell she's stressed as hell.

Kenzie: "Maddie, look at me."

I looked at her, and she took a picture.

Kenzie: "I'll send it to you!"

Maddie: "Okay!"

The limo driver started driving and Billie's phone started ringing. It was Isaac trying to FaceTime her.

Isaac: "Yoooo! We just wanted to wish you well at the Grammy's!!"