Sight Beyond Sight

Evryone was sitting on the ThunderTank including Snowmeow who became part of their team after Berbils fight.

A 'blip' was heard and Panthro's face came up on a small screen in the tank.

"Book says the Stone is dead ahead." Said Panthro with a grin.

Now this got everyone made happy, they'll soon have another Stone for them to beat Mumm-Ra.

Soon enough the ThunderTank and everyone got out.

They saw a huge oval shape at least fifty feet tall and it depicted what looked like an elephant with long nose and fat limbs.

They all looked up in awe at the huge set of stairs before them.

It led up to the top of what was either a small mountain, or a large hill.

"Check this out." Said Adam when he saw it.

The Kittens ran up to the stairs and Snarf beside them.

After climbing to the top of the stairs they saw a huge gate waiting for them at the top, with unusual designs decorating its stone walls.

Carter gave a low whistle in appreciation at the sight of it.

Everyone walked through the gates looking around at the huge buildings that were on the other side.

"Everything's so big." Said Adam as he looked around and his eyes widened when he saw a group of elephants in the middle of the village sitting still in the middle of a stone circle surrounded by a lily pond.

"Including the residents." Said Carter when he saw them.

They were all dressed in robes sitting cross-legged eyes shut and hands together in front of them.

They crossed the small bridge over the lily pond and went over to them and none of them acknowledged their presence.

Adan cleared his throat to try and get them to notice them but they did nothing.

"Uh, excuse me?" Asked Adam, trying to get their attention again but it didn't do anything.

"Hello?!" Yelled Adam.

The elephants all jumped at his loud voice looking around them.

Adam smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry." Said Adam as he stepped forward.

"I am Adam Ordeis, Lord of Third Earth." Said Adam.

The elephants stood up and they all gawked at their height which was around ten feet, at least.

"I am Aburn." Said the one elephant dressed in an orange robe,

"And you are?" Asked Aburn.

Adam looked at him oddly.

"Uh, Name's Adam Ordeis, Lord of Third Earth." Said Adam as repeated.

"Welcome Ada." Said Aburn with a friendly smile.

"Adam." Said Adam as he corrected.

"How can we assist you?" Asked Aburn.

"We're looking for a magical stone." Replied Adam.

"We believe it's somewhere in your village." Said Cheetara as she was gesturing to the large village around them.

"What is?" Asked Aburn.

"Kind of forgetful, isn't he?" Asked Kat to his sister.

"I think he's cute." Replied Kit as she was smiling up at Aburn.