*****
" Be safe while going back." The master said making me smile and didn't hesitate to hug him.

" Master, thank you for everything." I said before pulling away, he was smiling gently before nodding and cupped my face.

" Now, my daughter time to take another journey." He said, I then nod before facing Sanemi who was silent and avoiding his gaze on me. I rolled my eyes and smacked his head making him groaned and glared at me.

" That hurts you woman!" He roared, I heard the other pillars laugh at him making him also glared at them. I also giggled before hugging him.

" Thank you, Sanemi and also call me neechan not woman." I said, he just scoffed before hugging back. He hurriedly pulled away as he stared at me with a little smile.

" Just go before your boyfriend will kill me and also visit us n-neechan." He said whith a tint of blush on his cheeks I smiled and nod. I then faced everyone before smiling and bowed down.

" Minna, thank you for everything!" I said, they just smiled and nod but of course Giyuu, Obanai and Muichiro seems doesn't care about me as usual but I just ignored it. Himejima then gave me the biwa as I receive it with a smile. I then approached Levi and the others before playing the biwa with one tap and a door appeared infront of us. Hange then opened the door and started entering first together with the three kids. I felt Levi held my hands as he faced me, I nod. I then gave one last smile and glance to everyone before entering the portal.

The portal then closed as we started walking, it's dark  as usual but I'm at ease after all Levi is with me. I was confused when he suddenly stopped and faced me, I can still see him because of the little light on us. He suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist tightly making me hug him back.

" What's wrong Levi?" I asked, he didn't said anything and just hugged me, I started playing his hair while waiting for his answer.

" I'm just happy that you will stay in my side forever." He whispered, I just chuckled and pulled a little to face him while cupping his face.

" I already told you that I will never leave you." I said, he smiled gently and leaned closer to me before giving me a lovingly kiss. I closed my eyes and kissed him back, his other hands then held my head as he deepens the kiss while shoving his tounge in me. We were kissing in dominance and nothing change he always won. I tightly pulled his shirt, making him pulled away and we panted. I smiled as  I met his onyx orbs.

" We need to go, everyone is waiting." I said before giving him a kiss in his cheeks and pulled him. A bright light can be seen infront of us and we didn't hesitate and keep on going. A wide smile appeared in my face when I saw the familiar tall wall can be seen.

" You take too long." I heard Hange said with a smirk on her face, Levi just glared at him before scoffing making me giggled and apologize to them. " Now time to enter!" She said and entered first again.

******

I was sitting in Levi's room while reading some of the books that I grabbed while packing my clothes in our world. I know Levi is a busy person so for me not to be boring I just get every stuff I need to entertain me and of course that is my books. I'm happy that Eren and Armin helped me carry two box of books, also Mikasa helped me carry my clothes.

A smile formed in my lips when I read the good chapter of the book, it was a romance book where the main girl character is a healer while the main boy character is a werewolf. I was amazed the writer of this book can write a story like this. I then flip the book and my face heated when they started making out, I gulped and while thingking if I'll stop ot contninue reading it. But of course I continued it while getting flustered as the story get heaten up.

" What are you reading brat?" A sudden voiced appeared making me flinched and hurriedly closed my book while facing him nervously. But wait, why am I getting nervous when he can't even understand our writings?

" N-nothing special." I replied, he humned in response as he leaned closer to me making me back away a little.

" Really then why are you blushing so hard?" He asked while pinning me on his bed making me let go of the book. I was facing him while smiling awkwardly.

" I-it's really nothing." I said, he raised his eyebrows then a smirked was plastered  in his face.

" You can't lie on me Sumiko. What did you read?" He asked again, making me sighed and avoided his gaze as I blushed more.

" I-I was reading a book about two lovers who are making out." I said with flustered voice, he humned again in response before leaning in my ears.

" Why not we also do that?" He asked, I widened my eyes, but whimpered when he suddenly bit my earlobe and then kissed my neck before claiming my lips. It was passionate and we were kissing in dominance, I felt his hand started unbottoning my shirt while kissing me. He then pulled away for me us to breath some air but he didn't stopped and licked my neck.

I gasped when he started biting and sucking my sensitive part making me moan softly. His kiss went to my collar bone and give mark on it, he slowly placed his knee in between my legs to widen it a little. After that he removed my t-shirt and started giving kiss on my stomack up to my chest making me moan again but I placed my hand to muffle my moans. He raised his head to face me and then removed my hands in my mouth.

" Don't muffle them my brat. Cause tonight I want to hear you moan my name and make you mine."

******

CUT! We  need to stop in here, let us gave them privacy!

You can imagine what happened next.!