Chapter 1

Amaya's POV

"The way she looked was so ridiculous, Every single step, Had me waiting for the next, Before I knew it, It was serious" Alyssa scream while driving in her brothers car.

"Dragged me out the bar to the backseat of a car!" Mathew and Cameron scream. Alyssa and I look at each other laughing at them.

They lower the music and I speak up, "How do you guys know the lyrics?" I chuckle

"Because whenever we drive with you guys you always force us to blast their music." My brother says and Alyssa and I laugh.

"I wish we can see them live!" I pout and Alyssa nods

"I can imagine it right now, they stop in the middle of beside you, Calum looks down at me and says that I'm the prettiest girl there then-"

"Ashton sees me and they bring us up on stage the they propose to us." we both look up and imagine it.

"Hey! What happened to me being your boyfriend!?" Cameron sarcastically asks Alyssa.

Yes I know, my brother, dating my best friend. It's weird at some times but I'm okay with it.

"Aww like that would ever happen! It's okay, I love you baby." She stands up and gives him a big, sloppy kiss on his cheek then sits down. Ew

"PDA! NO PDA WITH BIG BROTHER AROUND!" Mathew screams and covers his eyes.

"Like you've never seen us kiss! Plus your not even my brother" Alyssa laughs

"Okay, I'm not your actual brother but I am basically your brother and seeing my basically sister kissing my best friend is werid" Matt makes a disgusted face.

"I'm not going to complaining when my best friend and-" Alyssa starts saying but I cut her off

"Oh look! We're at your house!" I give her a death look.

Does she ever have a filter!? When we get out of the car and the the boys are in front of us and I stop Alyssa.

"Do you want to ruin my life!?" I whisper/yell at her.

"What did I do!?" She does the same.

She knows what she did.

"You almost told Matt that I like him." I whisper

"Trust me, if you have let me finish my sentence you would have been happy." she smirks.

What the hell does that mean?

"What are you talking about?" I ask her

"Come on! Mathew finally figured out how to open a door." Cameron calls us over.

She smirks then walk away.

Cameron and Alyssa walk through the door and Mathew holds it for me. When I get to the door Mathew closes it and turns to me. What the hell is he doing?

"Hi." He says nervously

"Uh-hi?"

"So um I want to tell, no I mean ask well uh-" He looks down at the ground and rubs the back of his neck

"Matt," He looks up at me "Just spit it out" I chuckle

"Okay, um, Do you want to go out tonight? Like, on a date?"

Oh. My. Gosh. This is actually happening. After years of me having a crush on him he finally asks me out. I just stand there staring at him. No no no don't fucking freeze up Amaya.

"Uhhh-sure" I slightly shrug.

He smiles then opens the door for me again and I walk in

What the fuck just happened