School that is hell

I woke up in my bed and looking at the ceiling. I got out of bed and made my way to my small bath room because I sleep in the attic. My family hates me and sometimes I hate myself for not standing up for myself. I walk into the small bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. When I see myself I see I have dull red eye yes I have red eyes I don't know why but I was born with them. My hair is red also and it stops just below my butt. I went back into my so called room and got out sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I went downstairs and didn't see anyone that I was thankful for. I grabbed an apple and my back pack then headed out the door.
/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
To school

When I got to school people were still outside as I walked in the school. when I walk in people start to whisper and snicker to others one person came put to me and pushed me into someone else and they pushed me off them and cursed at me, I just ignore it.

That's how the rest of the day went

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

When I got home I went up to my room and found a razor and cut myself. After about 10 cuts in my brother comes up and sees my arm and try's to stop me (oh I forgot to tell you that only my older brother cares about me).

"OH MY GOD SUMMER!" Ashton yelled and took the razor and picked me up bridal style and took me and put me on the couch and got a first Aid kit. Ashton cleaned my arm and bandaged it.

"Summer what happened" he asked worried I looked up at him with my dull eyes

"Summer you can tell me anything you know that" he said and hugged me and I hugged him back. so I told him and he told me when he turns 18 he's going to move out and he's taking me with him. But I don't want to be a burden for him so when everyone was asleep I packed my things. I through the bag out the window and then jumped out and shifted into my pure white wolf. I grabbed my bag in my wolfs mouth and took off running.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
I HOPE U LIKED IT