part 7

september 9th 2018

i may or may not have forgotten to write yesterday, okay, well maybe not forgotten. i purposefully left this stupid book at home because i know if richie EVER found it i'd be fucking dead. and knowing him he'd look through it.

richie paused as he looked up from the page. stan was right, the first thing he wanted to do when he saw the book was read it, and even though he kept trying to tell himself he only wanted to do it because he wanted to know what was going on inside stans head. that wasn't it.
while that may also be true, even if it were a strangers book he knew he wouldn't be able to keep himself from opening it up and flicking through a few pages, and for that, he was so mad at himself.
he sighed and shut the book, tossing it off his bed as he leaned back and covered his face with his hands, trying to steady his breathing.

due to richie's outburst, he didn't get to read the rest of that entry.

either way, last night was amazing. well, for the most part.
it was supposed to just be richie and i but then bill and eddie ended up coming over, and not gonna lie i was pretty upset at first.
i'm pretty sure richie had noticed because he kept trying to make me laugh, well, he always tries but this time was different, it's like he NEEDED to see me smile. anyways, the four of us ended up playing truth or dare, and no matter how much i protested against playing i'm glad we did, because near the end richie was dared to kiss my cheek. and when i tell you (well not you, this is a writing so i don't know why i'm writing as if i'm talking to someone)
(fuck i'm still doing it.)
uh anyways i felt butterflies and i swear i felt like my whole world was spinning and my heart was gonna beat out of my chest.

IM SORRY IM SO INACTIVE OMG I KEEP FORGETTING ABOUT WATTPAD. ANYWAYS PLS COMMENT AND VOTE AND MAYBE ILL GET MOTIVATED AGAIN