《Mirio Togata》ch. 16

Start from the beginning

"Go ahead and come in. I'll have people who experienced it first hand to explain." He said to the door. The door opened and showed three students. 'That's.. THE BIG THREE!!!'

I was internally screaming and was so excited. "The big three!" I squealed.

They introduced themselves as Hado kept asking so many questions.

"Hey, your that girl who lived with villains for ten months! How was it? Was it scary? Did you join for fun or because you had too?" She said coming up to my face. "It was hard, no not really, and I joined cause I had to." I said holding up three fingers.

She kept asking everyone questions as Togata said, "The future's gonna be.." he said waiting for our response. The room was silent and I jumped up with joy, "AWFUL!" I shouted. "Awful! That's your part guys! Well crap! That was a total fail!" He said.

"Ok, you guys look like you have no idea what's going on. We are just third years who showed up in your class room to explain a program that completely voluntary. I could see how you could be completely confused by that." He then put his hand on his chin and said, "hm.. you guys got your provisional license as first years right?"

"Yup!" I said still excited. "Huh, this batch of students prove to be darn energetic. So, the problem is, you must not have a sense of humor, that's why my joke didn't land." He said. Hado and Amajiki looked towards him and Amajiki said, "Don't do it."

"Heads up! The rad new plan is you first years fight me all at once!" Togata said. "Huh!?" The class said confused.

"you want to fight us?"
"What? Like now?"

"YES!" I jumped up from my seat and punched the air. "Well if you want them to experience our experience then this is a rational way of doing it then. Right eraser head? Rational." Togata said to mr. Aizawa. "Do whatever you want." Mr. Aizawa replied.

We went to ground beta wearing our sports uniform. "Is he.. for real?" Sero asked. "Yup, toats real." He replied. I was jumping in my spot shaking izuku. "Mirio your impossible. It would've been simpler to just tell them, this is what it's like, this is what we learn from it. Not everyone has your level of drive. Plus, some people dont wanna end up in the hospital for the next few weeks." Amajiki said with his head towards the wall.

"He's probably trying to throw us off." Kirishima said. "Let's think about this. You obviously much further ahead than us. But we fought pros before." Tokoyami advised. "Not to mention we took down some legitimate villains. I dont think you need to worry about hurting us. We're not a bunch of wannabes " Kirishima said.

"Hm. Heard. But your gonna have to show me that's the truth. Now who's gonna start this party?" Togata said. "I've got this." Kirishima said. "No, we're gonna go first." Me and izuku said. "Aw! You stole my thunder!" Kirishima wined.

"Ah! The powerful twins! This is perfect! I've heard you two got plenty of fire in you!" Togata said. 'Togata's quirk allows him to pass through matter and everything else. So with his quirk allowing him to go into the ground he probably uses the element of suprise in his battles most of the time.' I thought as me and izuku activated our quirk.

I ripped out a piece of fabric from my sleeve and held it in front of me. "Izaka what are you doing?" Kirishima asked. "You guys are gonna need to cover your eyes." I giggled. Izuku dashed to Togata and his clothes fell off.

"Sorry about that! My quirk is kinda tricky. You seem to know about my quirk? How come?" Togata said trying to pull up his pants as izuku tried to kick his face. Izuku went right through him and landed. "Went for the face huh?" Togata said as Mina, Sero and Aoyama aimed for his face too. They're hits went right through him and they blasted the rock next to izuku.