The Rain that Hammered like Crying Swans

ngl this one made me wheeze
enjoy

Satori Tendou looked at the cute volleyball in his hands and felt happy.
He walked over to the window and reflected on his quiet surroundings. He had always loved serene Shiratorizawa Gakkuen with its tough, tired trees. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.
Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Wakatoshi Ushijima. Wakatoshi was a quiet babey boy with cute eyes and thicc lips.
Satori gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a loud, sad, hot chocolate drinker with skinny eyes and tall lips. His friends saw him as a bad, bulbous babeyest boy. Once, he had even saved a courageous kitten that was stuck in a drain.
But not even a loud person who had once saved a courageous kitten that was stuck in a drain, was prepared for what Wakatoshi had in store today.
The rain hammered like crying swans, making Satori upset.
As Satori stepped outside and Wakatoshi came closer, he could see the helpful glint in his eye.
"I am here because I want love," Wakatoshi bellowed, in a happy tone. He slammed his fist against Satori's chest, with the force of 5121 crows. "I frigging love you, Satori Tendou."
Satori looked back, even more upset and still fingering the cute volleyball. "Wakatoshi, you're beautiful," he replied.
They looked at each other with smitten feelings, like two embarrassed, enchanting eagles drinking at a very shy graduation, which had jazz music playing in the background and two extroverted uncles eating to the beat.
Suddenly, Wakatoshi lunged forward and tried to punch Satori in the face. Quickly, Satori grabbed the cute volleyball and brought it down on Wakatoshi's skull.
Wakatoshi's cute eyes trembled and his thicc lips wobbled. He looked flustered, his body raw like an unsightly, uneven uniform.
Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Wakatoshi Ushijima was dead.
Satori Tendou went back inside and made himself a nice mug of hot chocolate.

rip wakatoshi
hope u enjoyed the story
i'll update the chatfic soon i swear