s i x : this is the worse-

Holy heck— I'm so surprised someone read this— probably not who am I kidding hahahahahahhah

Hi! It's me! Austin— I'm just kidding it's just me Rin.

So as you already know, Wattpad is being a little b*#!—

excuse me..

uhm what I meant to say was— Wattpad, you're making things worse and you probably don't (or do) mean to..

I honestly quit publishing stories but I still enjoy writing a lot of stories, hence maybe 50 drafts of unpublished stories that are sometimes maybe even close to be completed or just an idea and one chapter— but that's not my point here.

So recently, I've only been using Wattpad like how I was using it before. Just reading and reading since it's just, really kind of nostalgic to read using Wattpad and that it still has great authors.

The thing is, with all these updates like only two books at a time— honestly I was disappointed— but I guess I got used to it.

what I'm so outraged about is THIS—-

WHY YOU GOTTA DO ME DIRRY LIKE DAT

I haven't even been checking stuff like since— I don't know mid-2019? but I have been using Wattpad like once a week or once a month.

You probably hate reading me rant— but like that's my middle name— plus you probably don't have anything to do right now. Right?

I literally haven't updated this since and it makes me want to write again and again—

But like seriously— are there people like me who's library that are still full of books that they haven't even finished yet SUDDENLY disappear??