𝘉𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘵 𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘴

ابدأ من البداية

"I'm eating," Debbie said to her, her mouth full of cereal. Fiona looked at her impatiently. 

"Eat faster, we gotta drop Liam off at pre-k on the way," I hadn't even noticed that Frank was walking around, mumbled to himself about a girl that had died, he was saying that he loved everyone and that death was going to happen to us all, "She's dead, Frank," Fiona hissed at him as he expressed his love to her.

"She... Jesus, what's the matter with you people? She was my soulmate!" Frank protested, Debbie shook her head, shoveling more cereal into her mouth.

"She probably killed herself just to get away from you," Debbie said to him, I let out a small laugh as I sat down next to Ian, placing my phone on the counter. I looked at the screen as it lit up, I had a missed call from Lip, it wasn't the first missed call I ignored and it wasn't going to be last. He was trying to get me to trust him again, as if I was ever supposed to feel better about the fact he was possibly in love with his professor who was twice his age. 

"Can I borrow five bucks?" Frank then asked Fiona as he approached her, Fiona rolled her eyes.

"No," She said to him, he gave her a frustrated look.

"Debs?"

Debbie looked up at him, finally her eyes were peeled away from her cereal, "For what?"

"I want to light a candle for Bianca at the foot of the blessed."

"No."

Frank got frustrated and started to rant, forcing tears out of his eyes, as if that would get him pity, "I hope someday you two have the precious gift of feeling what I felt for that beautiful young woman," He said, "And then to have that love stolen cruelly from you by a pitiless God! And then maybe, just maybe, you'll remember this day and your father's anguish and you'll be ashamed of the lack of compassion you showed him in this time of need!"

I let out a sigh, pulling a five out of my pocket, "Here, if it gets you to shut up," I told him as he grabbed it from my hand, patting my back.

"See! This is the daughter I should of had, God bless you, Mabel, thank you!" He smiled and shoved the money into his pocket before he scurried out of the door. Ian laughed at me, it was like he was surprised to see me doing something kind for Frank. 

Debbie was staring down at her hands, a dreamy look on her face, "What are you smiling about?" I questioned her, she quickly looked up at me, the smile didn't fade that quickly however. 

"I'm happy, can't I be happy?" She said to me, I shook my head. 

"Happy about possibly being pregnant? No, that's no reason to be happy."

Liam looked over to us, "Drugs!" He exclaimed happily, Fiona furrowed her brows and looked over at Debbie.

"Are you high?" She questioned her, looking into her eyes, Debbie turned her head away quickly.

"No!" Debbie shouted.

Then there was a click of a switchblade, I looked over at Liam as soon as I heard it, noticing that Liam was holding the knife up, "Holy shit! What the fuck, where did he get that?" I said as Fiona rushed over and snatched it from him, Liam sat there smiling. 

"From Carl's pillow," Liam told us.

"Probably has a pipe bomb stashed in there somewhere too," Debbie mentioned, I rolled my eyes, looking back down at my phone for a second.

"We should go visit him, maybe this weekend?" I mentioned as I looked back up.

Debbie shook her head, "No, thank you."