Time to go for mumbai☺️

Start from the beginning

Sm- Sidharth don't get urself in walls just try to break the walls around you because sometimes it's necessary to allow someone to come in your life and understand you so well.

S- Mom you are always there for me right.

Sm- Alwys there for you mera bacha,

S- it's enough for I don't need  anything more in my life.

Sm- Acha ok, I will give you your space spend time with yourself and you will come to know what I'm saying and now chlo let's have dinner it's to late now.

S- ok mom chlo dinner krte h.

And they both came in dining table for dinner

S- mom Shefali is coming in mumbai for her shoot in vikas series, she might come tomorrow late evening and she has meeting they after tomorrow with vikas

Sm- really that's great so I think you know her  so make sure she is staying here without any trouble. And tell vikas also as she is new to mumbai
And tell her to come for dinner after meeting vikas, do one thing tell both of them to come for dinner.

S- ok mom I will inform them both.

Sm- but if Shefali is coming then about shehnaaz she will stay there alone or even she is coming with her.

S- I don't know anything about her, please you only ask her as I don't care whether she is coming or not.

Sm- that I know very well don't try to explain me ok.

S- ok if you know than its good, I'm done with my dinner as it's too late so I will inform them tomorrow and I'm going for my sleep.

Sm- ok, good night mera bacha

S- good night mom.

As he left the room, Sidharth mom is (thinking) Farak to tujhe bhut padte h bus aisa h ki you cannot accept that in front of anyone. You can lie with your words with me but not with eyes mera bacha,
Please God mera bacho ki musibhat ko jldi dur kr do, m aur nhi dhekh skti hu in dono k aise.

And even she goes for sleep.

Germany

And here in germany three of the girls pack the bag of Shefali and navin Booked the tickets of Shefali.
And after packing the bags everybody slept in Shefali's house after having fun and laughter together as she is going tomorrow to mumbai and she and Shehnaaz will not get so much time to spend each other like this days.

Next morning everyone got ready and freshen up and Shehnaaz made the breakfast for everyone.
They all had their breakfast and got back to work of packing and everything as Shefali's flight at 1 pm
And after having breakfast and everybody completed their own and got ready to drop the Shefali bagga at airport.

As soon as they reached airport,

Sh- chal apna tu ache dhyan rakhiyo, meri jada chinta mat kariyo bhulna mat abi bachi nhi hu m mera dhyan rkh sakti hu, aur ache se man laga kar kaam Krna aur fir pura sher bi gumke aana aayi samj

Sb- haa meri maa m sab samj gayi hu tu bus srf apna ache dhyan rkhna aur mujhe tera daily call chahiye din 3-4 baar apna promise bhulna mat, tujhe aayi samj.

Sh- haa nhi bhulugi har time tujhe call krke sb bataugi and she hugged her.

And from their eyes tears started coming as from last 6 months they had not became sisters but each other's lifeline you can say.

Na- Arey ye kya tum dono ro rhi ho to mera kya ho ga,mujhe kon sambhale ga.(in a baby voice)

And they both started laughing after listening to navin and they hugged each other and finally it's time to leave for mumbai as her announcement of flight is done and she went inside to take her flight.