1

Mark walked into the building as he sipped his freshly brewed coffee. He sighed as this was gonna be a long busy day. These days were getting harder for the business.

Mark started a modeling company when he was in high school. Well his dad had helped him a bit to achieve his dream of building up a company. It was hard to get good models and start it up.

But now, having graduated college, he was as successful as ever. He had the best models in the industry and even was praised by the biggest brands.

He worked with big people and even small brands. He liked where he was.

But there was a lot of hardships to come with it unfortunately. Today there was a board meeting with the models and some CEO's of big companies. He was also going to look through applications for some people who wanted to model with his company.

He walked into his office shutting his door and making his way to sit down at his desk. He sat putting his cup of coffee down as well. He opened his computer and started typing away trying to find the application file. He started looking through them knowing he was going to be there all day.

Three hours later a application caught his eye. He looked through the file looking at this person's pictures. She was 20 years old with 4 years of modeling experience. She was stunning to say the least. Mark liked her. Everything about her made Mark want to hire her on the spot. So, that's what he did.

He picked up the phone calling his secretary in.  Soon the door opened revealing his secretary.

"Sir, you called?" She spoke softly.

"Yes, get me some more information on this person and bring her in tomorrow." He spoke with a demanding tone.

"Yes sir." She spoke walking out the room shutting the door.

Mark sighed again and continued through the files.