Finally all together. 15

It's been a couple days now, and i still haven't left camp.  After that meet up with the entity and the dream i had about my past, I just needed some time.

For some reason, I haven't even been put into a match. Maybe the entity is being empathetic? I highly doubt that though.

"Hey (y/n), how ya doin?"
I flinched at the sudden voice beside me, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, im sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

Nea stood beside me with an awkward smile on her face. I slightly smiled at her.

"It's ok. I've just been out of it lately." She frowned and looked towards the forest.

"Everyone's starting to lose hope again."
I looked down, knowing that she was right. Sadness clouded my eyes, i let these people down. I need to start trying to get us out of here again.

Suddenly, there was a loud sound towards the border.
I shot my head over and saw the barrier slowly deteriorate.
Everyone panicked and gathered together.

"What just happened?" Claudette stood close to me, staring at it in disbelief.

"Does this mean the killers can come here now?"
Everyone seemed terrified.
I took off towards the border, very few people followed me.

When we got there a few of the killers stood near the edge of where the border use to be.
Nobody dared to step forward.

"What...how?" I was at a complete loss of what to say to them.

"Im not sure..." Frank stared on in shock. He put his hand forward to where the barrier was, but nothing was there.

Frank slowly walked closer to us, being just feet away.

David stepped in front of me, with a stern look on his face. Still being utterly shocked by the border being gone, I stood there wide eyed, not sure what to do.

Frank continued forward, ignoring the glare from david.

"I'm not sure what caused the barrier to break, but this could be good. Right?"
Everyone was whispering to each other, the survivors were terrified, and some of the killers looked ready to well Kill.

Suddenly, the once bright moon was covered by a thick dark cloud. This has to be the Entitys doing.

Red rain started falling from the sky, thunder shot through quiet atmosphere around us, blocking our thoughts.
While orange lightning lit up the area around us in dim bolts.

What is the Entity planning?

_________-_____________-_________

Small update