What Happened?! 17

I looked around, taking in the scene around me. It genuinely looked exactly like my home.
My eyes went down to my hand that seemed to be holding something, only to find out olit was a knife. A very sharp knife.

He wants me to hurt them.

My eyes widened as I stared at the knife.

"I won't hurt them, I refuse to."
I spoke quietly to myself.
Knowing the Entity was probably watching and listening.

"Y/N?" I heard someone say my name, they sounded a bit frightened as I turned to see Steve. I noticed his eyes on the blade in my hand.

"W-why do you have that?"
I opened my mouth to speak, but I didn't know what to say.
I didn't know how to explain that I'm a 'killer' now.

"W-where are we anyways?
I've never seen this place before." He looked around but his eyes darted back to me holding the knife with every slight movement I made.

"This was my home before I ended up in the Entity's realm."
I spoke quietly.

"Your home? Why would we be here?" I only now noticed the clothes I was wearing were the same ones from that night.
Blood covered my shirt where the knife once peirced me.

"I..." I struggled to come up with the words to answer his question.

"The Entity must have done this. I-im not a survivor anymore." Steve gave me a nervous laugh while he had an equally nervous smile on his face.

"What do you mean? What are you then? A killer?" He meant it more as a joke than anything, but his smile faded quickly as he realized I didn't laugh.

"Wait, you're a killer now?
How did that happen?!"
I stared down at the ground.

"The Entity did this when the whole border thing happened."
That's all I could really say.

"Y/N, I've been looking for you!" Claudette was now standing quite close to me, though she knew what happened at the border she didn't seem to worried.

"Claudette, im-"
I was about to tell her that I'm a 'killer', but she cut me off.

"No, come on we both know you would never hurt us.
We're all friends." She gave me a genuine smile, then proceeded to look around.

"I've never seen this place before."

"Yeah, Y/N said it was her old home before she ended up here." Steve answered her statement.

I slowly walked into the house.
It looked the exact same as the day I did what I did. I headed to the room it happened in.
The ground was covered in blood. The memory played in my head over and over.

"Death wasn't an escape, though I hoped it would be."
I whispered to myself.

The sound of the gates powering dragged me out of my thoughts. It was almost over, and I wouldn't be here anymore. It brought back painful memories.

I left the house and saw Claudette standing where I left her along with Steve.
They both turned to me as I walked over.

"Can you meet me by the border when we are out of this?" I was quite upset by all of this.

"Sure! I'll bring the others too."
I nodded.

We headed to the nearest gate, a bit of small talk while we went. As we reached it, I saw Feng. She seemed to have a rather confused look on her face.

Beside her stood the girl I recognized as Nancy, she was a friend of Steve's. She glared at me, but it was more of a suspicious glare than angry.

"Nancy, hey!" Steve walked over to her nonchalantly.