، 𝖔. ⨾ 𝗂𝖽𝗈𝗅 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 ²

Start from the beginning

          "C'MON, MAN, JUST TALK TO HER!" Jeonghan whined to the American with an annoyed look plastered on his face. The boys were currently seated at their seats for the awards and Elena was sitting near them, having her back to them. Joshua wanted to take his shot by talking to her but decided against it, thinking it was a stupid idea.

          He sighed, his gaze still focused on Elena. He turned his head to the side, giving Jeonghan a look, which caused him to glare at him harder. "N-No, Jeonghan, I won't!" he said in a rasping tone. He cleared his throat and shook his head, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

          "I think someone desperately wants to talk to you," IU whispered into her friend's ear, smirking as she side-eyed him. Elena furrowed her eyebrows and looked at her with confusion, "Who?" she asked her, tucking a piece of hair behind her ears.

          IU giggled and came closer to her face, "Well, a certain pink-haired boy happens to sit behind us.." she trailed off with a goofy grin, making Elena raise her eyebrows. She titled her head and pressed her lips together, "Should I make a move or?" she requested with a smirk, feeling giddy.

          IU folded with her blanket and nodded her head, "Just tell him that you need an extra blanket," she suggested with a smile, winking at the end. Elena chuckled under her breath and agreed with her, preparing herself.

          Joshua and Jeonghan were still bickering and didn't notice a shadow hovering over them, too focused on their conversation. She cleared her throat, causing the pair to stop, and looked at her, eyes widen as they froze. Joshua lowered his head and started to cough, nudging Jeonghan to take the lead, which made him roll his eyes and gave her a sweet smile, "Hey, Elena!"

          Elena grinned and bowed, greeting them, "Hey, Jeonghan!" she replied back with the same energy and gave them a genuine smile. Joshua averted his gaze to the floor, too flustered to speak to the Persian-Korean. His heart was pounding and his hands were clammy and kept profusely brushing them on his pants.

          "I was just wondering if there were any blankets left?" she kindly asked the both of them, giving them a smile, turning her body to the side so that she was facing them. Jeonghan hummed a tone and pointed at the blanket that was seated next to Joshua, "Yep! There's a blanket over there.." he gestured with his hands and gave Joshua a pat on his shoulder, "Why don't you give her the blanket, Josh?" he asked him, giving him a knowing look.

          Joshua's cheeks started to redden and rubbed his hands together, "S-Sure.." he stammered, "Sure.." he mumbled, mentally cursing and shakily bringing the blanket to the female, who was watching silently watching him, her eyes tinting with amusement and warmth.

          Joshua finally looked up and gave her a shy smile, in which she returned with a big smile, "Thank you, Joshua!" she thanked him, taking the blanket out of his hands. His heart skipped a beat and cutely nodded his head at her.

          Jeonghan looked between them and narrowed his eyes at him, he nudged his leg and cocked his head to the side, making him shake his head. His glare hardened and Joshua quickly turned his attention on Elena, who was talking with IU, but still had her chair turned to them, so it became easier when he got her attention.

          "I loved your performance, by the way!" he commented, causing Elena to pause and looked at IU, who smiled and turned his head to him. Elena looked at Joshua with a smile, "You think so? I felt like I was out of breath at the last part." she admitted, sighing at the memory with a grimace, making Joshua chuckle, his shoulders loosening.

          He shook his head, his mouth slightly open, "No, you did an amazing job. You were incredible, Elena-ssi." he complimented with a blush. Her face softened and looked at him with a warm gaze, "Thank you, that means a lot." she said in a soothing tone, making him smile.